My ideal relationship....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 1200mk, Apr 4, 2006.

1. 1200mk

1200mk Still same OG

I think the past couple of relationships have taught me a few things about the opposite sex as well as about myself.

I've come to a conclusion that being friends with someone prior to jumping into a relationship is ideal.

This is for a few reasons:
    1. You already know each other pretty well (likes/dislikes)
    2. You know if you 2 are compatible with eachother
    3. If things go wrong.... your friendship will usually still stay intact (after some time). Assuming it isn't because of some infidelity.

I feel these relationships last alot longer than relationships that start off completely unexpected (i.e. hook up with someone from a party).

that's just my .02 cents.

WTF do I know, I am 23 and haven't been with anyone longer than 6 months! :p but I do think this is very true.

2. notsousual

notsousual New Member

Yeah...being friends is good. But if you have a bitter end, it means they already know the best ways to twist the knife. But in 9/10 situations, being friends first gives a really good start to the relationship

3. 1200mk

1200mk Still same OG

i have some credibility!

4. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

I almost always have been friends first...and my wife and I were very good friends before we ever thought about dating. I can only remember one relationship where there was no friendship afterwards, but that girl went kinda psycho (litterally...like she was takin away in cuffs and sent to a psychiatric ward for observation). :dunno: I picked some interesting ones before my wife :rofl:

Anyways, you have a good point. Dont worry about your age, just make friends. The more female friends you have, the more relationships you will have to go for later on...

5. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

You are right being friends is important. Most girl i've dated though really never are my friends, we meet and sparks fly.

6. Penguin Man

Penguin Man Protect Your Digital Liberties

:werd:

I was pretty good friends with my GF for threeish years before we started going out. It's working great.

7. low20

low20 Member

yeah, my 5 yr relationship started as friends....now ended but my now 1.5yr was also a friendship first and still goin strong.

8. 1200mk

1200mk Still same OG

congrats....

maybe i should start my next relationship from a friendship....

i always jump into shit.