My goal, doing it right?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by ericande, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ericande

ericande Active Member

Been reading back through the last 10 pages or so of threads and have more answers to my questions then when I started so I'll just post up what I'm doing now so you all can tell me what I'm fucking up on :eek4:

I'm 5'9" weigh about 185. Bodyfat is somewhere in the high 20s%. My biggest problem was my diet sucked, too much crap food, two bagels for breakfast, etc.

I'm not trying to do anything crazy because I want to be able to keep up any changes and not just revert back once I hit my goals. I'm watching my diet a bit, I was having way too many carbs. More veggies and more lean meats. I have one diet protein shake between breakfast and lunch. Lifting (high reps for 5 more weeks at least) 4 days a week. 30 minutes of cardio twice a week now, will make it either 4 times a week or 2 times plus one day of snowshoeing once the snow comes. I take one scoop of no explode now before workouts (it's been helping I think) and am also taking hydroxycut. Lastly I'm taking the GNC mega-man sport multi.

The only thing I was very hesitant about was the hydroxycut but I'm taking a little less than a full dose and it was free so I figured why not.

Am I doing anything totally wrong? I would like my eventual weight to be 170-175 and get my body fat under 15%.

2. metakone

metakone New Member

Use www.fitday.com to track your daily food intake and to ensure that you do indeed have a calorie deficit of 3500/7000 for a week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.