my girlfriend wants to finger my butt

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by drewplusbrig, Nov 10, 2005.

1. drewplusbrig

drewplusbrig Guest

i know this has been covered before but i wanted to know from soemone who has had it done to them- what does it feel like? she wants do give me head and finger my butt, but when i have stuck stuff up her butt ( fingers, weiner, ect ) it seems to be an uncomfortable feeling for her. personally the thought of a finger up my butt doesn't turn me on, but will it be worth a try?

2. TeknoTurd

TeknoTurd New Member

you're teh ghey for even considering it.

3. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Its worth trying, some people like it, some people don't. Just make sure she puts it in SLOW, and that its very wet or lubed.

4. drewplusbrig

drewplusbrig Guest

:greddy:

I would never consider it gay for my girlfriend to finger my butt. However, that is the only fucking thing ever going up my rear.

5. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

You are a dumbass.

6. drewplusbrig

drewplusbrig Guest

If I let her do it, do I need to do anything to my butt first? everytime we have done stuff with her ass she has been really clean ( first time I fingdered her butt the first thing I did was smell my fingers because I was so curious )

god how come all my sex related questions here have to do with butts. I think my first post on this forum was asking why I couldn't get my peter up her butt.

7. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Id make sure its clean for her, but it should be clean all the time anyways :rofl:

Other than that you need to just relax, if you arent then it will definitely be uncomfortable.

I guess Anal Pleasure is the "in" thing now? I dunno, other than OT I dont really hear people talk about it much :rofl:

8. drewplusbrig

drewplusbrig Guest

that is my concern, I never had that problem with her but for whatever reason I'm worried she will dig some shit out or something, I mean.. when i wipe my butt I don't cram paper up my ass to clean a 2-3 inch area inside to make way for fingers

9. drewplusbrig

drewplusbrig Guest

I giggle everytime I type the word "butt" or "anus"

10. dubbsy

dubbsy New Member

here's the perfect thing that'll solve all your problems and answer your questions....

next time you shower, take a soapy finger and go to work. For one, you'll figure out what it feels like... and two, you'll get cleaned out.

Wait to do this all until after a clean shit. A pasty shit, no matter how good, is asking for a poopy finger later.
    Then before you go for it, take a good shower and get cleaned up.... get down with the soapy finger. depending how down you and your finger get, you may want to wait a while and squeeze out any water/soap you forced in...

then grab some lube and go to town.

sure it doesn't have to be that complicated, but it should guarantee a clean finger when all is said and done....and on top of it you'll be somewhat prepared.

11. RockChick

RockChick New Member

that is exactly what I do, lol... and I never got any complaints from the SO :big grin:

12. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

I dont know about all that. I am curious because I have heard about the mind blowing orgasms.

But Im not sure I could mentally get past the "gay" block to actually enjoy it.

13. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

You're homophobic if you have a problem with it. It's all mental. Guys blow each other. If a girl blows you will you turn gay? :mamoru:

14. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Its not about being homophobic.There is just something inherently femenine about a girl fingering your butt. Everything form her being the "agressor" to you being a vulnarable position on the reciving end is kind of ass backwards when compared to "normal" sex. And Im sure that yrs and yrs of drilling into our head that "fags take it up the ass" dont help much.

Like I said, Im curious about it. But I dont know if I would feel confortable enough.

15. lauren

lauren Active Member

make sure her nails are trimed short, and she used lube. even something that small can be unnerving. have a wetnap or tissue nearbye, just in case. coule be fun, could not.

im split on the whole anal thing.....sometimes i like it, mostly i dont. i think its due to lube though...

16. jmechy

jmechy Calmer then you are.

go for it. Even if it doesn't feel amazing for you, it will turn her on.

Oh, and you'll probably like it. See the thread about prostate massage.

17. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

i've stuck my own fingers up there, and i like it

but i would never let a girl do it to me, for the reasons purplebeast listed.

my girl requested this as well, but the answer was a big HELL NO.

Also I think a lot of girls would mention this to your friends if they got mad and wanted to get back at you

18. sleev

sleev It's sleep, life, and death It's speed, coke, and

pineapple intrusion FTW!

19. aaron33

aaron33 New Member

Just get her to put her finger in a condom. That way her nail has less chance of tearing your rectal wall. Once it tears, you're in for a world of infection. :)

20. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

Finger condoms. They sell them in the band-aid (first aid) section of most stores for $1-2 per box (usually ~20 finger condoms in there).

21. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

it's not a bad feeling. it's pretty good. you're girl is into it, you should be into it.

22. okita1

okita1 Great spirits have always encountered violent oppo

hmm foreign object with a condom on going up your ass, yea that will make the uneasy ones feel more secure :p

23. C.K.

C.K. New Member

I've had a girl finger my ass once but i learned that just around the rim is heaven she put it up futher and i lost my erection for good all night :eek4:

24. j1zzn1t

j1zzn1t OT Supporter

tell her her to just concentrate on giving you head.

tell her to finger her own damn ass.

no finger is going up my ass.

25. RenaultFreak

RenaultFreak OMG

:hsugh:

anyways, if you get past the "gay" issue you'll find out if you like it or not...apparently the prostate massage leads to very strong orgasms