MIL My girlfriend thinks i'm gay because of the Marines... SERIOUSLY

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Accord, Mar 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Accord

Accord New Member

So we were out in Wilmington last Saturday night and I saw one of my buddies I went to Afghanistan with who was piss drunk, instead of saying "Hey whats up man" to me like a normal person he kisses me on the lips in front of my GF. No big deal, Marines do that type of shit all the time and it's only worse when we get drunk. She gives me a funny look and doesn't say anything.

Later that night I see one of my other friends who does the same thing. Except this time he nibbled on my ear. Big fucking deal who cares. She didn't say anything but gave me another weird look.

Well I play in an ice hockey league in Wilmington on Sunday nights and my GF came to my game that was earlier tonight, well my Corpsman plays in the league and the team we were playing tonight was his team and my team won 4-3 in overtime tonight and after the game as my GF and I are walking to my car he comes up and says "good game" and gives me a kiss on the lips. My GF didn't say anything but for the entire rest of the night had this "distant" attitude towards me like something was on her mind or some shit.

Well about 30 minutes ago we were laying in bed and normally she's all about sex but tonight she just rolled over, when I kissed her she wouldn't kiss me back, etc. and wasn't talking to me at all. I knew something was wrong and I don't like shit being awkward so I told her to tell me everything that's on her mind and she's like "I don't think you want to know what's on my mind" so i'm like "well now you've GOT to tell me" and she goes "i've been having serious concerns that you're gay, I mean all i've seen the past couple weeks was you kissing guys everytime we go out" so I start laughing at her and tell her that's just the culture of the Marine Corps and it's basically one huge inside joke among 200,000+ Marines and she needs to understand that we're all just joking around and no one is actually serious about it, and she's like "I don't think so I think you're serious about it" so I explain to her that most of these guys are married with kids and she tells me that it doesn't matter and she saw an episode of Oprah a while ago where this guy who was married with 4 kids ran off and eloped with his gay lover. WHAT THE FUCK?????? Then she's like "I think I better go, I love you and i'll see you tomorrow" and gets dressed and leaves. what. the. fuck.

I told her to go find any random swinging dick with a high and tight walking down the street and ask them what branch of the military they're in and if people joke around in a gay way all the time and they'll tell you YES and she doesn't believe me.

Then I tried to give her a "deep" reason and told her that when Marines go to combat and see fucked up shit, see their buddies killed, get blown up, etc. the only way to deal with shit that fucked up is to joke around with a really sick, or in this case, gay, sense of humor. I've had things go south before with girls for a variety of reasons, but never because one thought I was a fucking HOMO because MArines like to act gay with each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK??????????

2. T-R-T

T-R-T New Member

uh, I'm not in the marines or anything but that's fucking gay. It's one thing to joke around like you're gay but kissing each other on the lips is straight up homo. What's next are you gonna start fucking each other in the ass as a joke? Even if you aren't gay it's gay behavior and you should cut that shit out because it's unacceptable. You learned that first-hand from your girlfriend's reaction.

3. Off

Off Memento Mori

whats with all the goddamn kissing on the lips? :rofl:

4. Dodger Blue

Dodger Blue OT Supporter

i'm not in the Marines either but I don't buy it. Maybe I'm wrong but why would you have to kiss? I could see smacking each other on the ass or something like that. But kissing and nibbing on the ear?

My friends and I joke around with gay shit sometimes to as a sense of humor but it's all verbal, no action!!

5. Accord

Accord New Member

Ass smacking, package grabbing, dry humping, it all happens too.

In front of my GF i'm never the one INITIATING any of this jokingly gay behavior and I explained that to her... naturally her response was asking me why I didn't fight it or step back or move my head when I saw them going in for the kiss. What the fuck. Are all european men faggots because they kiss each other in the same way that we shake hands to say hello?

6. T-R-T

T-R-T New Member

IT'S FUCKING GAY!

European men only kiss each other (on the cheek) if they are family. They don't kiss their buddies and certainly not on the lips. Are you sure you aren't gay cause you're defending this shit pretty hard.

7. Accord

Accord New Member

Yeah i'm sure i'm not gay. Just wait until Marines or mabye some Army grunts start replying to this thread and you'll understand.

8. T-R-T

T-R-T New Member

Well like I said, even if you aren't gay it's gay behavior which is unacceptable for a straight male in our society.

9. T-R-T

T-R-T New Member

What I'm getting at is you're probably not going to convince your girlfriend that it's all good and really she shouldn't have to deal with that.

10. Off

Off Memento Mori

I was a grunt. Im Canadian though, but I dont think there is that much of a difference in the culture. After being confined to barracks for two months on a course, yea shit got a bit loopy on the weekends, but it was violence, not faggotry. There was some ass smacking though :o

Fuck we even had a chick and no one would've dared even suggest anything of a sexual nature to her :hsugh:

11. nsxrebel

nsxrebel New Member

I'm a Marine, and that shit is gay. Yeah we fuck around and joke with gay topics and what not, but we don't fucking kiss or nibble. Dry humping and all that gay joking is done at work or while deployed and you have nothing better to do, not while you're back stateside out in town, where there's actually pussy available to be had.

12. jmx2323

jmx2323 OT Supporter

another reason im glad im in the Air Force

13. Julius

Julius Guest

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: in the army the closest we ever go is a faux pas kiss that doesn't even kiss the cheek. im so fucking glad i didn't join the marines.

14. bigfodee

bigfodee Active Member

false

15. Twisted STi

Twisted STi All wheel or no wheel OT Supporter

This is a turn of the Accord Oddyssey that I wasn't expecting.

:mamoru:

16. nolecdt

nolecdt New Member

<-----Army...this is definitely gay. My cuz is in the Corps, pretty sure he would say the same thing.

17. Abomb

Abomb New Member

so im the only fucking person here who realized this was a troll thread... Really? You guys are getting old :hsugh:

18. WildBull

WildBull Guest

i'll just go ahead and delete that ... :o

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2009
  19. SwordandScales

SwordandScales New Member

Man-Love Thursday. Bitches best respect it.

Good troll, though.

20. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

we played some pretty gay chicken in the navy but i cant remember getting kissed on the lips...

21. Julius

Julius Guest

we like to reply and make shit up to generate an audience here etc

22. apollotrance1

apollotrance1 Active Member

So what if this happen, you and your GF were out, and you seen 2 guys kiss or 1 nibble's on another guys ear. You:

a) say "wow, those guys are gay"

OR

b) you tell your GF "Man, those guys are Marines, I do that all the time....."

so glad i didnt go marines

23. brackac

brackac Fuck all of this. OT Supporter

It doesn't matter if you saw Jesus get nailed to the cross, no excuse for being a fag.

24. Abomb

Abomb New Member

:o

25. origin unknown

origin unknown OT Supporter

im just pissed off cuz your faggot ass gets to play hockey... i miss hockey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.