My girlfriend missed one period

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by durondude, Jun 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. durondude

durondude OT Addict

and now she's saying this one is lasting longer than usual.. is that normal? last time she skipped it once but then she said she was really stressed out? Is this normal?

2. giapia

giapia Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you re

i don't know if "normal" is the right word, irregular definitely fits better. i know that's happened to me before. but i'm not a certified doctor so maybe she should go get checked out

3. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

From my experiences with my wife, and from what I have read, stress can do some wacked out things to a womans period. Is she on any type of birth control for to help regulate it? If she is worried, or if this has never happened, she may want to just call up her doc and see if they recommend she be checked out. Most likely its just the stress messing with her though. I'm no doctor though, so like I said, if she is worried she should really just call up her doc...

4. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

depends on what you mean by normal... if she's bleeding a lot heavier more days than usual, i wouldn't consider that normal, IF she's had a pretty regular period before that.

it all depends... if she's worried about it, tell her to make an appt. with the gyno.

closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.