My girlfriend is crazy

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Turcle, Jan 26, 2005.

1. Turcle

Turcle Guest

So to make a long story short, she punched one of my frat brothers during finals week. This caused her to get banned from all events with me and the house guys. Which caused us to get into a fight and she kinda broke up with me and we got back together quickly. Then we go on christmas break and she lives 3 hours away so i visit her one time over break, for New Years. We get back from break and we have spring rush stuff and shes constantly upset that I have to spend time with my friends at the house. So fast forward to now, the Illlini played Wisconsin and won a fucking great game and I decided after seeing the game i wanna go out. So I invite her and she decline and I go out anyway. I come back and shes liek fuck you don't talk to me the rest of the semester. So I leave her a message that I wanna talk to her today. She calls and I smooth thins over as best I could. I go to my car to drive her somewhere and shes like "take me to my car" im like uhhh ok. So we get there she gets out and I'm like "whats up" shes like "u fuct up we were supposed to go to bergners so i could get this clinique stuff. see ya later." so thats the last ive talked to her.

cliffs - shes trying to set herself up to make me choose between her and my friends

edit - she hates my frat brothers, and is in a sorority where I can't go anywhere but the first floor, and she doesn't get along with my family

2. Bigsnake

Bigsnake OT Supporter

She jsut told you that last thing out of the blue or did you forget to do something?

3. Turcle

Turcle Guest

I guess I had agreed to go with her last week wednesday, just slipped my mind

4. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

your frat brothers would say she's got you by the balls, she'd say they have you by the balls, I'd say you're both right.

ask yourself this...is this/could this be a serious relationship that would develop into something more?

if the answer is yes, grow the fuck up, a woman that you intend to spend the rest of your life with is far more valuable than cow tippin' on tuesday night.

If the answer is no, and it likely is, dump her. You're in college, there's poon all over the place, go have fun, get an STD, get some DUI convictions under your belt, I"m sure your friends will write letters to you in jail...good luck!

5. Turcle

Turcle Guest

The big prolem is shes so oppinionated (sp) and sticks her nose where it doesn't belong a lot of time. I keep my nose outta other people business and she dont agree on that idea and it leads to fights and stuff.

6. BTA

BTA New Member

Sounds like she's a dumb college whore to me.

I'd find a real woman.

7. Charlotte

Charlotte Guest

I think a good rule is, if anyone tries to make you choose between them and someone else, choose the other person. The very fact that they're forcing the choice on you means they're not worth the trouble (unless they have some VERY legitimate complaint against the other person. I'm not impressed very much by her little games of "you should have known to do this or that" either...I say drop her.

8. methecool

methecool New Member

I think she didn't think about ur feelin or ur situation at all, brotha.

and chooose a girlfriend carefully man

9. BiffHenderson

BiffHenderson New Member

I agree with this. She seems like a PITA. There's always some give and take in a relationship...but she seems like she's not doing any giving, but all the taking.

10. Rocky6535

Rocky6535 Now, let me see you smile...

She probably has to feel more important than the other ppl in your life. It seems like she's not. Unless there's something else that also pissed her off to compound the problem, it seems like just typical jealousy/control issues. You should just comply with her request to not talk to her, and find someone with her head screwed on straight...

11. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

sounds like she's a pain in the ass.

but you're a fratty, so you're probably spending too much time with those guys.

find a balance. but with a different girl.

12. Easy:

Move on, stupid bitches like that aren't worth the effort to piss on them.

13. calilynne

calilynne New Member

You're in a fraternity. You're young.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WASTING YOUR TIME WITH A GIRL FRIEND?! (One that is psycho at that)

Go out, enjoy your youth, get laid. Settle down with someone who has an IQ over 80 sometime later on.

14. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

alot of these people have good advice. listen to them

15. get rid of her, she sounds like a psycho b*tch!

Also if she doesn't get along with your family, it will NEVER WORK anyways. So go find a nice girl who will support you in what you do, and enjoy being around your family (for limited amounts of time of course) :)

16. Lavender

Lavender Easter is my favorite holiday...

if your family doesn't like her and your friends don't like her, thoes are two indications that she is not good for you. going off of that alone, i'd dump her ass.