My girlfriend is about to break up for the 4th time.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BradUF, Mar 3, 2005.

1. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I can just feel it. She gets all quite around me and stops kissing me and only will give me small hugs. Then she forgot we were suppose to go some where. Its bullshit, I am tired. We have been going out for a year and she has broke up with me 3 times for no reason. She has a ton of emotional problems and is depressed. Also on meds at the moment. But she gets all depressed then decides I am causeing problems in her life. When I have been there for her through everything and when I just want some conformt on a bad day she provides nothing. Does not say anything and only said like 3 words to me and when I was like well I better go. She just said Ok, bye...Click. I mean I know I said I better go but I said it in a way where I did not mean it. Just a week ago we were making out for hours. Now she does not even want to be around me. Also I know you all are going to say its another guy but I know her and she has no car and is anti social. This is just bullshit.

2. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Sounds like shes just unhappy with herself and her own life. If that is the case, she cant possibly make you happy. People who are unhappy with their own lives tend to run hot and cold as their happiness reachs peaks and lows. Only advice that I can give you is to tell her you need some time to yourself, as her negetivity and unhappiness is now affectin you and you dont deserve that. Then take it from there...

3. BradUF

BradUF Guest

She is just such a nice girl and I really care for her but she wont even let me be there for her and now she does not even want to be there for me. Also whats fucked up is we have been going out for a year and she wont even go to Prom with me and its my senior year, nor will she give me a picture.

4. kuno

kuno .... OT Supporter

Dude.. you guys are still in high school.. trust me on this one when I say NEVER get back with her. 4 times? I kept letting my ex get back with me while I was in high school and after.. total times we broke up is somewhere around 15 times... yeah.. it won't work out until she gets her shit straight.

5. BradUF

BradUF Guest

15 times? What happen?

6. BradUF

BradUF Guest

How did it end for the last time?

7. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

Well, break up with her instead! Jeez, stop being the doormat.

8. kuno

kuno .... OT Supporter

two of those were my breakup.. so 13 times. The last breakup was for many things all bound together into one big ass breakup that involved some family members of both sides and immediate move out of the apartment by both of us the same day we broke up. just was not pretty. the second biggest part of the reason why I kept letting come back was I got pussy.. yeah now I realize it wasn't worth it lol :squint:

9. favelar69

favelar69 What can Brown do for you?

im on my third break up right now

10. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Why does it matter who breaks up with who? I dont care, it hurts either way.

11. rubba-chikin

rubba-chikin New Member

Been there done that, almost down to the T... depression included. She was my first serious so I was very reluctant to let go.

I learnt a valuable lesson, and after that experience I aint even dating a girl with depression/issues ever again, it was just not worth it.

End it, it'll hurt for a while but you will get over it. Then go find a nice stable girl you so you don't have to put up with any of the stupid bullshit anymore.

12. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Is it common for depressed girls to do this shit?

13. rubba-chikin

rubba-chikin New Member

I'd say so, the way your relationship has unfolded sounds so close to what happened to mine. Except she never told me that I was causing the problems...

She was apparently medically diagnosed with depression and reckoned she had chronic fatigue (probably cause her mum did, and no its not hereditary AFAIK).

I think the reason she gave me for breaking up after 2.5 years was "I have issues I need to resolve that I can't deal with while in a relationship". How fucking lame is that!?!

Steer clear of the emo chicks, seriously. Even if you both really click, in the end the retarded shit ain't worth it. She was a really nice girl (sometimes) but I really don't miss half of it.

14. ClaireBear

ClaireBear Guest

Usually... especially considering your ages... its friend or parent/family/carer pressure.

Girls unlike boys have an inbuilt mechanism to please and comply... we can't help it we're born sappy! So if mum and dad say that "Dwayne's no good for you darling... you could do sooo much better!" we don't know what the Hell to do!

Who should we please? Our man or our family? The heat builds up at home and it becomes unbearable... and you get depressed! So you dump your bloke cos he's bitching at you for being a "boring old cow" because his bitching now gives you more of an excuse than "Cos daddy said so" then you check yourself... because you actually love him get back together without your family knowing and its great... then they find out and around and around we go!!!

Check this girl's family... how controling or involved in her life are they? Does she get out much even with you? Is she allowed to drive?

But hey... that could just be me! :nikko:

15. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

Make up break up is a waste of time. I don't see how people put up with it.

16. BiffHenderson

BiffHenderson New Member

:werd:x2

17. PSUPef2K

PSUPef2K #Elite member

i say you end it. She's not helping you in anyway , despite your efforts to try and help her. Absense of balance in a relationship is not usually good.

18. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Sounds to me like you need to break it off and move on; thats probably best for both of you at the present moment, especially if she thinks your causing problems in her life; maybe you are, no matter if you think you're helping or not.

move on and if things are meant to be you will be back together in a while, but date other people.

19. PSUPef2K

PSUPef2K #Elite member

listen to this man, he gives solid advice.

chlywly > *

20. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Thats what she gave me like all 3 times she broke up with me. Did your girlfriend get all quite and still talk to you but try to avoid doing stuff with you? Then after a long ass time of this just break up with you?

21. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Is the things I want to do to much for a girl? I mean I wanted to go to fucking Prom and she got bitchy because I was like you are my girlfriend and wont go to prom? She makes me feel like I am doing something wrong. Like I wanted to get a picture with her and she was like no, I hate pictures. Asked her if she wanted to come with me and some friends or my friend and his girlfriend. Also, no. Then gets bitchy becasue I am just like wtf? Do I have a right to be mad because she wont do things?

22. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

She has the right to say no. You have the right not to tolerate it & to leave her. Unless you exercise your rights, you are enablin her.

23. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Yeah I know she has the right to say no. But isnt it fucked up my on girlfriend wont goto prom with me?

24. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

YES, it is fucked up that she wont go to prom with you.

However, she feels that 1-it isnt wrong or fucked up or 2-it is wrong or fucked up of her but she doesnt care.

EITHER WAY, YOU are in control at this point. You can 1-stay with her and remain her doormat or 2-leave her and find happiness. Listen, eventually we all realize that we cannot make someone do somethin they dont want to do, act a way they dont want to act or be someone they dont want to be. Sooner you accept that, better off you are. Its not easy, but its a fact of life. :hs:

25. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I just always told me she never wants to do any stuff because of her depression or other issues and I wanted to be there for her. But some times I dont know..