My girlfriend has never orgasmed.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Silverwolf90, Dec 23, 2007.

1. Silverwolf90

Silverwolf90 New Member

We're both 17 and we've been going out for 9.5 months.

In any case, she's never had an orgasm before through oral/fingering/sex. And I really want to get her to do so. She's never given herself an orgasm either. I've told her that she needs to "explore" herself. But then she just tells me "I like it when you do it." :hs:

I know she used to not be very comfortable with me doing oral/fingering. And she would stop me randomly while I was doing it. However, now she's alot more comfortable with trying new things and letting me do it for a while. But not making her orgasm is all slightly frustrating for me. :o But I'm a guitar player so finger cramping doesn't happen for a while for me. And I can always switch fingers. So I don't think endurance is a problem for me.

Apparently, (after listening to loveline), she told me a girl called in and could orgasm when she had to pee by contracting some muscle or something. My gf told me she can do the same thing.

So what do I do? :hs: I'll probably direct her to this thread later.

2. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

if she doesnt know hot to please herself, how can she help you ?

Given another girl an orgasm or are you a newb at it too ?

warm her up then attack that clit while fingering. Get a vibe if you need to.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

She's 17 and still uncomfortable about herself sexually. You did the right thing by telling her she should try and give herself an orgasm. It's most likely all mental. But trust me, this topic gets brought up quite often....Do not stress that she can't orgasm. You are not a failure. Chances are it still feels great for her. By worrying about it you are only putting more pressure on her and yourself really.

4. Silverwolf90

Silverwolf90 New Member

I don't stress it, I've brought it up a few times. I'm pretty sure it still does feel great for her judging by how she reacts to what I do. :bigthumb:

Thanks!

5. Silverwolf90

Silverwolf90 New Member

Yeah, she's essentially my first everything :o. However, she's had experiences with everything other than sex.

6. Kirbyson

Kirbyson New Member

do you alternate between fingering and oral or just stick to one?

and how is your tempo when you do it, do you switch that up as well or stick to one speed?

i know at first that was a problem with me, i would go too fast or too slow at times and ruin it, but i caught on quick and switched it up and that seemed to work wonders.

just keep trying different things until it works!