My girlfriend does not get off unless it's from her clit

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Necromancer, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Necromancer

Necromancer Guest

She's tried to find the reason why but no luck.

She can get off by grinding her clit on my penis (but not in her), rubbing, vibrator etc. But she will get on top and start riding and when she's having a good time, she tells me she starts to get a 'poop' feeling and is afraid to go on. She says it feels really good, but still, no O face. :o

So we tried to keep going and all she got was more poop feeling. She really thinks she's gonna shoot shit all over the place. This reminds me of the pee feeling I've heard girls get.

We don't think it's a length issue, she doesn't get any pleasure from her vibrator all the way in there. She's tried getting it to work by her self with her vibrator but she still can't.

Anyways, anyone have any ideas on how we could make things work?

2. Necromancer

Necromancer Guest

And we've tried a shit load of positions, different times during the day, etc.

3. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

sounds like a vagina to me....everyone is diff. just be glad she can get off at all

4. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

That's pretty normal. Be happy she even gets off at all. Search this forum. There's plenty of information on woman who only get off from clit stimulation.

6. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

well.... if you are doing it IDB then she will feel like she has to shit... try the vagina.

7. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

aqua is right

it also sounds like your girl isnt "letting go" enough to let it happen. she might be close but gets freaked out. hopefully she can learn to just go with it and see how awesome it can be

if not, you know how to get her off, just take care of it that way :wiggle:

8. demosnat

demosnat New Member

1. Yeah, everyones different. She can only get off w/ her clit, I can't stand to even have mine touched.
    2. as far as the poop thing goes, if she is sitting up on top of you your dick is pressing against that whole system, and yeah, it can feel like you need to poop. She should make sure she's empty/clean before starting.

9. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

thats what gets a girl off, clitoral stimulation. foreplay helps too.

10. ASIANPRIDE

ASIANPRIDE OT Supporter

Hmmm I've encountered situations where getting girls to cum just by vaginal intercourse has been difficult...Throw a couple fingers deep in her ass when she's feeling close and well you'll get her to go in now time!

11. razi

razi New Member

if she feels it's an issue, have her hit the bathroom beforehand... then she won't worry about it and relax.

12. teep

teep New Member

my girl is the same way. you find ways around it though. i was just reading about this the other day. try getting her super close with your fingers or a vibrator first and when she's just about to hit orgasm stick it in and try to finish the job that way. i was reading that if you do that enough eventually you won't even need to do the "prep work"

i think there's something to this. i used to not be able to get off when girls went down on me. it would feel amazing, but for some reason i just couldn't finish. so for a while my current SO would get me super close first and then use her mouth to finish. after doing that for a while i can now get off when she just goes down on me just fine... real fast even.

13. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

make sure she has evacuated beforehand and then shes just gotta get over this
    . obviously if shes worried about this, shes not gonna cum

14. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

always make sure you are as hard as possible before you penetrate her

grind your pubic bone against hers and use your hips with firm pressure

when she gets close, back off then repeat until she gets close

after a few times go for it and tell her how big she's gonna cum