My girlfriend cheated on me...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ScrapXmetal, Sep 8, 2009.

1. ScrapXmetal

ScrapXmetal Why so manly? OT Supporter

She went to a party out of state this Saturday night, got drunk, and ended up giving a friend of hers oral. When she hasn't even gone that far with me yet.

I feel like me and her have a strong connection, things were great prior to this (with room for improvement like any relationship) even in the short time we have actually been together. (only 2 weeks)
    I enjoy so many things about her, and there are very few things about her that I actually dislike which is leads me to lean towards forgiving her because I don't want to look back and see that maybe we could of gotten past this and had a great relationship.

On one hand I see that its an unintentional action, a mistake. Things happen when people get caught up in certain environments. That's fine.
    On the other hand she told me she wouldn't drink much because she was the one being responsible at the party with her friends. Not only did she go against her word but she also cheated on me.

I've had assumptions of an ex of mine cheating on me (when we were together of course) but that was never clarified. This is the first time I've actually known it, this girl told me once she came back and I don't even know what to do. I can't get rid of this feeling of insecurity and betrayal.

I'm coming to terms with it more and more day by day, its better with me today than it was yesterday but this is something I'll never forget. I like her too much to really despise her and have resentment. I want to forgive her because I believe its an honest mistake especially if she is sincere when she apologized, atleast enough to tell me face to face. I'd much rather overcome this with us together, rather than live with this pain on my own.

I understand that if I forgive her...I'm accepting the fact it can happen again. I have faith that it will not happen again though the possibility is still there. I also understand that a mistake is once, twice and it's a pattern. I also understand that maybe I could be better off without her...considering the circumstances.

I think I just need sometime to let this really blow over and let it become manageable. Has anyone been in this situation before? Have you forgiven or let go? Are you ok with that decision and how did it work out for you? Please, anyone help. I'm at a loss for words and I don't even know how to feel anymore. What do I do?

2. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

She blew another guy.

Dump her. You should have done it already.

3. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

:rofl: is this seriously a question?

4. giz

giz Active Member

I stopped at two weeks :hs: this girl isn't worth your time man

don't convince yourself of things that aren't true

5. saosko

saosko OT Supporter

Hope you like the taste of dick.

6. ScrapXmetal

:squint: Was waiting for this answer.

7. AgGoNy

AgGoNy Active Member

you must like semen -

its only 2 weeks, dump the bitch

8. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

not my experience, but my friends:

they were dating for about 2 weeks when her bf cheated on her with his ex. she forgave him because he admitted to it, he apologized and swore it would never happen again. he kept his word...and never cheated on her with his ex again, but cheated on her with plenty of other guys. they lasted about 6 more months before he dumped her for someone else.

dont be stupid. you have only been together 2 weeks and she already cheated? get out while you are ahead. no need to waste your time.

9. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

she couldn't hold it together for 2 weeks? :rofl:

dump her

10. k624ash

k624ash New Member

2 weeks? move on

11. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

What the FUCK is wrong with you? You're seriously disrespecting yourself THAT much and thinking of forgiving her? :hsugh:

First, you've been "together" for 2 weeks. That's not long enough to be considered a "relationship" as far as I'm concerned. That's like a probation period to see if it's going to work. And after this red flag, it's most definitely NOT going to work.

If she's weak enough that she would go out, get drunk, and blow a guy when she hasn't even blown the guy she's supposedly in a "relationship" with there's no fucking way you should be letting it go and continuing to waste time on her.

For that matter, does she even know you two are supposed to be in a relationship?

Dude. Put her ass on the curb and go look for a better girl.

12. saosko

saosko OT Supporter

13. BlazinBlazer Guy

:greddy2:

14. MMJ4mil

MMJ4mil Active Member

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Why did u even ask? Drop her and stop contacting her. If she asks why ur breaking up say ur not comfortable in having a relationship. Its way better than saying I don't like u anymore cuz u gargled a cock for fun

15. Arkaybee

Arkaybee New Member

Holy fail :rofl:

as far as the TS is concerned... YOU WERE ONLY DATING 2 WEEKS?!

Plus there is no such thing as an "honest mistake" in regards to situations like this, especially when you have been drinking. If you aren't mature enough to control/take responsibility for your actions when drinking then you shouldn't be drinking

16. ScrapXmetal

I feel that way as well.

17. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

WTF, were you guys dating for a while and only exclusive for 2 weeks or have you only been seeing each other for 2 weeks?

Either way if you didn't like her doing that then find someone else. But if you've only been seeing each other for 2 weeks I think the only thing she did wrong was tell you...

18. ScrapXmetal

Together for a few weeks, seeing each other for a couple months.

19. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:werd:

and :bowrofl: @ her blowing a "friend" with no problem, but probably feeding you the horseshit line of "I want to take it slow so it means more!"

20. BoomBoomBoy

BoomBoomBoy Guest

She's not worth your time, and if you don't know that already, your self esteem is in the toilet. :rofl:

21. BlazinBlazer Guy

I don't agree, there. Be as straight up as you can be. "I don't date cum-guzzling sluts. I'm just glad it didn't take very long for you to show me what you're all about."

22. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Then why did you make a thread? You know what you have to do.

I guess you could trade self respect for a girlfriend with another guys cock on her breath... but it's gotta be easier to find a new girl then self respect.

23. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

she doesnt deserve better. Tell her why so maybe at least she will learn a bit of a lesson.

24. Vysion

Vysion New Member

That's all I needed to read. Dump her, move on. How does the other guy taste?

25. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

Two weeks + she blew another dude + she hasn't even blown YOU = FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL!!!!

Holy shit kiddo, get away from this one. :slap: