My girlfriend can't orgasam

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by trust, Feb 22, 2005.

1. trust

trust Guest

Ok, my girlfriend can't orgasam, shes had sex with two other people, and cannot get off by masterbating either. When we have sex she says she feels like she has to pee, even if she went to the bathroom RIGHT before sex, or we tried during, (yes we stopped and she went to the bathroom and came back, still same thing happens). Any suggestions or ideas? is something wrong with her?

Thanks,
    Chris

2. Freakin' Rican

Freakin' Rican New Member

My ex couldnt do it either....then again she didnt like to masturbate. you're not alone :hsd:

3. Killa B

Killa B Abuse This!

About how many times has she had sex? I couldn't imagine having sex and never getting off :noes:

4. trust

trust Guest

a lot. :wiggle:

5. trust

trust Guest

I herd that when a women is about to have an orgasam, it feels like they have to pee really bad or feel the need to push down? I could be wrong but thats what I've herd. Also that just not holding the feeling back leads to orgasam? Anywho fill me in =]

6. identityless

identityless Guest

it's probably all in her head...some girls think sex is disgusting so they can not get themselves to relax and enjoy it

7. palbanes

palbanes New Member

tie her up, blindfold her, and gently use a vibrator on her clitoris to stimulater her while steadily varying pressure and location between her clitoris and other sensative parts of her genitals.... if you can provide a forced orgasm she'll slowly start getting them on her own

8. jc723

jc723 New Member

tell her to "pee" .. i mean what bad can happen? just her having a great orgasm? i dont think thats bad ... good luck

9. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

That's what i was thinking. I've also been told that a girl feeling as if she's gotta pee, means she's reaching toward O. Tell her not to worry about it, just relax, and when she feels like she's gotta "pee", not to worry, and just let herself go.

The worst that could happen, is she pee's. Oh well. (i highly doubt she'd pee tho, especially since you say that her bladder is pretty much empty)

Hell, rememeber back when you had cum for the first time. Felt like you were kinda pee'ing, then stopping it, and again, and again. Not the exact same feeling, but close to the feeling of pinching it off, and going. (for me at least)

10. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

I think the problem is she's holding back and is affraid of that having to pee feeling; that feeling is probably NOT her actually having to pee, but her reaching orgasm; at that point she simply has to let go, relax; and go with the flow, not worry about peeing, and whamo you will be suriprised, I bet she will cum:p

11. sushibug

sushibug :happysad:

its not all about the orgasm for women ya know. some women enjoy the fact that their SO gets off more than their own orgasm. foreplay can also be more important than actual sex as well. our western society puts a lot of emphasis on orgasms when in actuality, they aren't always the objective. you guys actually think theres something wrong with a woman when she can't orgasm... that just adds more stress on her to have one.

psych 134.... college human sexuality course online :o

12. trust

trust Guest

thanks for the help, ill let you know if we make any progress

13. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

It isn't always about the orgasm for women, and we do sometimes enjoy his orgasm as much as, or in place of our own. A female orgasm is not a "finishing move," so it isn't a final objective, but that is not an excuse to ignore it. For all that is worth, men do not have to cum every single time they have sex either. Neither partner's orgams should define the sexual experience. Very few women are actually physically incapable of achieving an orgasm, so in all likelyhood, there is something going wrong for a woman who can't get there. It should not be a stressful experience, but it is most definately worth working through whatever is blocking her from getting off.

14. Ranger-AO

Ranger-AO I'm here for the Taliban party. Moderator

Her body doesn't know how to have an orgasm.

Guys have it made when it comes to cumming. Evolution smiles upon males who cum, and laughs at guys who don't. But when a girl climaxes, Evolution is only slightly curious. In order for babies to be born, a guy MUST get to a point where he releases his sperm. But females don't even have to be concious in order to concieve.

The female orgasm doesn't come naturally to all women. Her body and her mind have to learn how to cooperate in order to climax. After she finally gets one the others will eventually come easier, but it may take a lot of time and study on her part before she ever gets one.

Encourage her to experiment with her own climax. Buy her sex oils, variable-rate vibraters, and toys. Encourage her to explore herself and find out more about what works and what doesn't. Encourage her to take her time, by herself, all alone with her pussy and her toys. Eventually she'll learn to talk the language her pussy understands. And then she can teach it to you. :naughty:

15. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

The good news is, you've got a squirter.

The bad news is, she may never learn to "let go".

It's mostly going to be up to her to not fight the urge and just be derdy, nasty, gross, and squirt all over you.

It'll be fun.
    and messy.

But it's a hang up a lot of women can never get over.
    or so they tell me...

16. trust

trust Guest

thanks again for the help. Any Women have an opnion or suggestions on the matter?

17. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

The first time I ever orgasmed from intercourse it felt like I had to pee. It felt a little uncomfortable, like what's happening. But let her know that's a good sign. Most likely she won't pee. It's just the beginning of a orgasm. And she should learn to orgasm on her own first, let her be in charge and figure out what feels good for her at her own pace. Try clitoral stimulation. It gives a different kind of orgasm that shouldn't make her feel like peeing.

18. k4rmapolice

k4rmapolice New Member

maybe you just arent good enough.

19. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

:gtfo:

20. 2000GT

2000GT Active Member

sex is not all about orgasisms... does she enjoy the process? maybe I am stretching it here, but does she have reservations about her body or about touching herself?
    i think if you communicate and let her know its ok to not orgasim you will be fine and eventually she will learn what it takes. during intercourse ask her what she likes and what feels good. dont be monotone, use the mood in tones, and ask her what she wants, be open, she will enjoy it if she can tell you what feels good, regardless of climaxing.

21. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

there's two types of orgasms (well, two main), a g-spot orgasm and a clitoral orgasm. generally the g-spot buildup to orgasm is accompanies by the urge to pee when you're hitting it just right. it generally subsides in about 10 - 15 seconds. it's described as a much fuller deeper spreading orgasm than the clitoral orgasm which is generally more like a guy's orgasm.

just keep going through the "i've gotta pee stage" and it'll subside, if there's any fluid dont worry, it's not pee. it's the female equivelent of ejaculate. the best way to get her off (at least the first couple times till her body gets used to whats happening) is through oral sex. use alot alot alot of foreplay though. i love teasing the shit outa my girlfriend. go for subtlety. light brushes with your lips, tongue, fingers. i usualy go down for about 30 seconds, run my tongue over her lips/clit a few times. then go back to making out with her. drives her nuts. then i'll go back down on her and build her to orgasm, but i back off just before she does. i do that once or twice before i make her come, and then come, and then come some more. i'm pretty sure i'm gonna get slapped one of these days if i tease too much though.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2005