My girlfireinds mate has got a huge problem...

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by rumperpumper, Aug 15, 2004.

1. rumperpumper

rumperpumper New Member

She has caught her husband chatting and taking and sending rude & crude pictures to numerous women over the internet. This girl is such a lovely girl who wouldn’t hurt any one, always wanting to help some one in need, and I feel really bad for her that she is going through what she is going through.

He says that he is going down stairs in to the living room for a fag whilst she is in bed then when she comes down and seen a message on MSN saying "miss you babe" "love you loads" she confronts him and asks for his logon for windows, he gives it to her willingly however she never succeeds to be able to get him, HE IS CONTINUING TO LIE AND ITS UPSETING MANY PEOPLE!!! :rant2:

If you love some one and share all the things in life that married people do then why would some one want to do a thing like this.

OK here it is… is it possible to override or discover what his password is? She has her own login to windows but it has no password on it because he won’t allow it.

Please guys help me to get her away from this scumbag and open her eyes up fully to what he is actually doing in its entirety. She doesn’t deserve this.

Thanx again in anticipation.

2. Scoob_13

Scoob_13 Anything is possible, but the odds are astronomica

Operating system?

3. WannaZO6

WannaZO6 There are 10 types of people in the world, the one

install a keylogger, make sure you have it startup for all users.

4. CompiledMonkey

CompiledMonkey New Member

That's what I would do. That and rip his fucking head off of his shoulders. :hs:

5. 5Gen_Prelude

5Gen_Prelude There might not be an "I" in the word "Team", but

She's got bigger issues to deal with than catching him in the act.

6. Ry4n

Ry4n OG Lurker

he has a password, but she doesn't because he wont allow it?

sounds like he has some control issues as well.

Step 1) tell her to put a pw on her name.
    Step 2) install that keylogger.

7. rumperpumper

rumperpumper New Member

If she doesn’t have administrator privileges then can she still do it?

Thanks for your compassion guys!

8. mtellin

mtellin The sea was angry that day my friends......like an

If that is the case you can find a keylogger that would plug into the keyboard port.

9. rumperpumper

rumperpumper New Member

oh really!!!!

Any idea where i could get one of these?:x:

10. Atlantis

Atlantis Guest

Lets see how dumb her loser boyfriend really is....

When you first install Windows 2000, Windows XP Home / Pro, and Windows 2003, it ask you to setup a password for the official "Administrator" account. Many people are dumb enough not add a password (to many).

Now, when she turns on the computer (in windows xp), she'll see her name & his. His name was most likely made after the install of windows & is "a" Administrator account, but it's not called Administrator (as it was made when you are first asked to setup a screen name).

The only time the installed made, Administrator account is viewable is; if you changed the setting on XP (such as powertoys or admin tools) or if you boot up in safe mode. Have her boot into Windows Safe Mode & try logging into the account, then install a key logger.

In Windows 2000 or 2003, just have her type Administrator into the login window & leave the password blank. If he's edited 2003, so it does show a welcome screen, have her do the same thing she would do in XP & boot in safe mode.

If she can really get into the Admin account, check to see if he's made his files private or not. It's most likely he has, but you may as well check.

Cliff notes:

When you first install Windows XP, it ask you to give the Administrator Account a password. Many people are dumb enough to skip this, thinking that they'll just give it one, once they reboot into windows the first time.

You know that screen, when it ask you to make a user name. This is your SECOND admin account. The first one, is normally hidden; unless you boot into safe mode or use something like Windows Power Toys.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2004
  11. mtellin

mtellin The sea was angry that day my friends......like an

http://www.keyghost.com/

just an example, I've never used one so I have no idea if that is the best site etc.

12. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

Install Iopuss Starr.. Great keylogging and monitoring software.

13. rumperpumper

rumperpumper New Member

Thank you guys & girls so much for all your help... i think we can get this bastard... im sure he has left one loophole left open.. i will let you guys knwo in the next few days.

Many thanks again.

14. col_panic

col_panic calm like a bomb Moderator

i had a buddy ask me about doing this because he had found suspicious emails of his wife's. i tested a program and told him how to use it, but he ended up screwing up my instructions and leaving it in the start menu where she found it :rolleyes:

he had also set up a pinhole camera that recorded video and sound to a vcr at her office and got video and audio of her screwing around with her boss and talking about swinging with others. the video was the best evidence - much better than any computer records. then he confronted her and bs'd her into believing he had a private investigator taking pictures of them and everything, which she believed. he had so caught her anyway.

moral of the story - computer solutions are not necessarily the best solutions. even if she reads emails or im logs, he can squirm around saying it's innocent flirting and whatever. but if she catches him wacking it on a web cam with chicks or something or has recorded audio it would be more damning.

15. 5Gen_Prelude

5Gen_Prelude There might not be an "I" in the word "Team", but

Careful recording audio in the states - it's actually illegal without both parties consent without a warrant.

16. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

Agreed.. and if she finds out, she'll be the one with the last laugh..

17. rumperpumper

rumperpumper New Member

lol no im starting to think this thread should have been put in a relationship forum now! Never the less i got the help that i needed and we have to just wait and see!

18. Atlantis

Atlantis Guest

Update?

Did it work?