My girl won't let herself have an orgasm

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by durondude, Jul 7, 2006.

1. durondude

durondude OT Addict

When ever I go down on her she'll start moaning and stuff but seems like right when she feels she's gonna have an orgasm she stops herself and physically moves my head away. I tried talking her into just letting loose but she says it's too intense for her... I think she's afraid she'll scream or something. We have lots of foreplay and she's in the mood when I go down on her. Is there anything else I can do maybe give her a long massage before foreplay? I love her to death but it seems that her primary goal in sex is to make me feel good. I tried explaining to her that I feel better if she's satisfied also... I know sex isn't about having orgasms as long as both people are happy and stuff but I just want her to experience that.

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

If she's not ready to have one, it's as simple as that. You can't really "force" someone to have an orgasm...and if they aren't 100% ready/willing for it to happen, it could cheapen the experience.

3. durondude

durondude OT Addict

I think she's still embarressed. She still covers up when she changes in front of me.. it's cute.. even though we sleep together and we take showers together.. well i love her to death as long as she's happy...

4. KUBA

KUBA New Member

sounds like she has alot of insecurities, give her compliments

5. Divine

Divine OT Supporter

call her fat and constantly make fun of her weight, even if she is a size 4 or whatever girls love that.:hsugh: Also make fun of how much she has eaten in the last day constantly (even if its barley anything) and then tell her how bad she is in bed and how you had better

that should solve all your problems :coolugh:

6. ramin

ramin New Member

lol at divine

7. illmaceyougood

illmaceyougood New Member

You could try 69ing.

8. durondude

durondude OT Addict

:rofl: I'd be down for 69ing

9. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

the hell you cant ;)

All the cheesy chickflick stuff makes a difference. turn the lights down low, light a candle, start with a full body massage with good smelling lotion.

youve got to sneak up on it man. work her up, then back off (speed and pressure).. tease a little bit. lightly bite her inner theighs... then start again... when she starts getting close, back off... after a while you will start to be able to take her further before she backs off, and soon you will be able to take her all the way.

another thing girls worry about is urinateing. Its a fairly common fear, so you might want to google some girls magazine article that talks about not worrying about that.