My girl wants rougher sex

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by AwS22156, Apr 4, 2005.

1. AwS22156

AwS22156 New Member

Well me and my girl have been together awhile. And getting kind of bored of regular sex. She and I both agree that we want it a little rougher. But Im not quite sure how to do this. All I really do is a bit of teasing while making out, like pulling her head back by her hair while making out, then slowly lick her outstreched tongue, while I still hold her head back by her hair. Do that until she begs me to let her get closer. Im just looking for tips on how to make it a little rougher. Im not talking like BDSM or whatever, just some playfully rough things to do during or before sex.

2. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

Did this once..
    Wore a gauze nightie he bought. He grabbed me by the wrists & told me he wasn't going to be gentle. He tore the nightie off my body. Pinned me down & did some licking, & biting. He positioned the head of his cock on my clit, & rubbed a few times then plunged in... I melted... A little later he flipped me over with no notice and spanked me. Then took me from behind while telling me how much he liked bangin' me, & grabbing my hips hard while he thrusted.
    I enjoyed that. ;)

3. Zeff

Zeff OT Supporter

Take control, grab harder do what D said

4. sugarnspice19

sugarnspice19 New Member

Hmmm....a little rougher. Tie her to the bedpost with silk ties, or whatever you've got that'll work. Then tease her, but not gently. I suggest going with what D said, once she's down, lick and gently bite, paying special attention to her nipples and clit. Then, once she's significantly worked up, plunge in and thrust as hard as you can, without making her extremely uncomfortable. While you're doing this, light scratching and erotic talk will only serve to make it a more enjoyable experience. Hair pulling I've never had done to me, but I'm sure there's got to be some nerve endings that it stimulates...

5. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

rougher sex, or dominant sex?

you can try spanking, mixing that with pleasure (spanking her while you're fucking her is a good way to mix it). bite her nipples, nip at her neck. guys love it when girls scratch.... but i've noticed my girl loves it when i scratch as well. hold her hair while doing whatever, be in control. tell her what to do, dont ask it. flip her over on her stomach/back. dont ask. dont wait. fuck her hard. or slow it down, pull all the way out. hover over her, and then plunge back in as hard as you can. or if you wanna go for a lil more pain, lube up before you first insert in her (i've found it takes a lil thrusting to get all the way in w/o there being painful dryness) and slam it home. it'll stretch her pretty fast, faster than what she's used to. but there wont be any dry pain.

6. calliz

calliz New Member

Handcuffs are fun...

Slap her ass...

Bite more...

Those are entry level roughness things that aren't too over-the-top.

7. d!abolic

d!abolic Guest

I made my chick cry the last time we fucked. She was laying on her back and i kneeled over her with my knees on her arms to prevent her from moving, then shoved my cock in her mouth. I slapped her around a bit, made her cry and fucked her brains out. She was mad at me for half an hour after. But seriously, i think she loved it. I've never seen her this horny.

8. badlizzykay

badlizzykay Guest

sounds hot...
    but i dont recommend the slapping her around...you want to fuck her, not dive in to domestic violence. :bigthumb:

9. d!abolic

d!abolic Guest

Haha nah, she likes it rough. You should see the bitemarks. At one point, she had like 20 on her chest. We got a little carried away. I was shocked when i saw them the next morning. Thank god her father didn't.

10. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

If she likes hair pulling, grab a bit while you're doing her from behind, or reach behind and pull her head back when she's on top.

Sit on her chest / pin her arms and fuck her mouth. (Not too hard if she's not got a good handle on her gag reflex.)

Have her lay back, bend her knees and put her feet on your chest. You can hold her ankles or the back of her thighs and have very precise control of angle and depth of your thrusts.

11. _syn

_syn New Member

Visit the Freakshiat forum. ;)

12. dec_a21

dec_a21 Guest

flip her over and ram it in her ass b4 she knows whats going on

13. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

If you're pretty gentle, be rough with your hands. Press harder on her skin and grab her hard. Move her to any position you feel like. And slam it home :bigthumb:

ps. pretty much all girls like it rough

14. cecilmon

cecilmon Guest

give her a stanley steamer

15. Diggumz

Diggumz Devin da dude

Put her in the most uncomfortable postion you can think of and fuck her like your life depends on it, its usually pretty easy in any postion in which you squat, when you have that leverage its pretty easy to rock that shit, she'll probably be so uncomfortable though from whatever postion you pick(make sure its a painful one) that anything will feel rough Positions that allow deeper penetration are also a key factor. See if she can spread herself while you fuck her