my girl thinks she'll get fat from birthcontrol.. help?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by EBK, Aug 7, 2008.

1. EBK

EBK Hate hippies & hadjis

shes 21, 110 lbs, 5'6, and i love it.. i wouldnt mind if she got a lil thicker but is this generally true?

2. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

depends on the pill. i heard yaz doesnt make you gain weight

have her talk to her doc, they will be able to tell her which pills tend to do what to your body

edit: tell her getting pregnant will make her fatter than the pill ever could

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

It can be. I take Yasmin and it never made me gain weight.

Tell her to go to her gyno and talk about all her options for BC (which there are many).

She can't either possibly gain 5 pounds from BC or gain 15+ from having a child. Until then, wrap it up or you could end up like this guy:
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3880712

4. joed1228

joed1228 New Member

She wont gain that much at all. At her height and weight, 5 to 10 pounds would make her look as nice; maybe nicer and whats the worst that can happen, she gains 5 to 10 pounds and she doesnt like it so she makes very minor adjustments to her diet and she's back down to the weight she likes, she is protected from getting pregnat and she's eating clean (which makes you feel better).

5. fray

fray New Member

I think it is pill dependent. One that I was on that was supposedly very close to my original made me gain weight, or rather bloat, I think. No amount of dieting was helping and I just felt gross and puffy. Went of it and within a month was back to normal. When I was a teen, I put on 10 lbs on the depo shot and never lost that. Hard to say whether that was pill or growth though.

Like beer said, she'll gain a lot more weight pregnant. It's just a matter of finding the right pill. She should be on something.

6. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I'm 5'6'' and 110, it never made me gain weight, give it a shot, if she does gain weight she can stop taking it.

7. joed1228

joed1228 New Member

If you gain water weight when your on the pill and a diet cant help you lose fat that you had before the weight then your dieting sucks. It is impossible to not to be able to lose weight if you diet, impossible. If your body consumes 3000 calories a day and your only giving it 2500, you lose weight, its that simple.

8. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

If she takes one of the low-dose horomone bc pills she should be fine, and this is basically what doctors are putting young girls on now. She should talk to her gyn and consider the options. I take Ortho TriCyclene Lo and I havent gained any weight from it. The only weight I've heard of people gaining has been in their breasts.

9. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Biggest weight gain ive seen was from girls on the shot. Ive seen some of them really balloon up.

10. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

pill ftl

11. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Not as ftl as condoms, imo.

12. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

neither ftw

13. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

I gained about 10 lbs when I first went on it years ago, but then I lost it.

Even if she *does* gain some weight, it's not like she can't lose it. It's better to be on BC and gain a little weight then work it off, then not on it at all :dunno: It's not like weight gain has to be permanent.

14. arsbu

arsbu New Member

My girl is going on BC soon and worries about this too. I told her she can get off of it if she feels like she's getting fat and doesn't like it. Just tell her you'll like it if she'll go on BC, but it's entirely her choice. It'll give her a sense of freedom to stop when she doesn't like it and etc.

I've also talked my girl into doing crazy cardio with me so she's going to either die or hate me anyway :mamoru:

15. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

I don't see the point in going off it because of weight gain. Usually, if you gain weight at all, it's only a couple pounds and it's not like you continually gain weight once your body adjusts to it.

If you gain some weight, stay on the BC and lose the weight. It's not hard.

16. arsbu

arsbu New Member

It's the sense of freedom to quit when you want to is what sold my girl. She doesn't like to be told to do things, of course she'll try to lose the weight if she gains any and etc., it's just the comfort of knowing it isn't required.

17. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

When I first started, i got bloaty and retained water for about 3 weeks, ABout 5 pounds, then I lost it and went back to my normal fat weight. If you watch yourself, there should be no Significant weight gain at all on a low dose pill.

18. joed1228

joed1228 New Member

Its just the girl knowing she isnt locked into it, the effects are reversible and if it bothers her that much then she has the choice. They normally notice that its not that big of a deal and if they eat half of the ring dings they are used to consuming then that will reverse the gains.

Try telling a girl to let you stick your cock in her ass vs asking her to think about it and maybe at some point in the relationship if she is comfortable enough you'd like to try and go through with it if she's feeling OK through it. Being considerate, giving her the choice and meeting her half way is enough to make any women feel appericated and cared for. Most of the time to the point where they want to try things because it makes you happy and it makes them happy that they are in a healthy relationship. Common sense buddy.

19. sapient

sapient New Member

Sex is great cardio, maybe once she's on BC you can up your sex life to help her lose any gained weight?

20. arsbu

arsbu New Member

Speaking of which...

rumor of BC decreasing sex drive, true or false?

21. joed1228

joed1228 New Member

False, decreased sex drive for a female could be 1,000,000 things. Tell her she's attractive, you enjoy spending time with her, notice little things and take time with her and her drive will get better and better.

22. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

it's true for some, but I was like 50x hornier when I was free to fuck while on bc

23. EBK

EBK Hate hippies & hadjis

now lets say she jumped on the "pill" next monday.
    how long will it take until its safe for me to unload my cum in her??

24. dan7532

dan7532 New Member

you might wanna ask a professional, but word on the street is no sooner than 1 full month

25. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

condoms dont get you fat