my girl is leaving...america...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Akimbo, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Akimbo

Akimbo New Member

okay here's a really breif rundown of how i met this girl...i trained at her at work, a month or so later my current gf at the time and my best friend hookup, i punch him, i lose them both forever (december). Now, the girl I trained got really close, we are like amazingly best friends, and we started dating, we started using titles of boyfriend/girlfriend last month...and I can already tell we're falling in love, shes so amazing and unique. She's from South America...and her crazy rich dad cut off support to his wife and her and her brother because they live here instead of there (originally moved here b/c it was too dangerous there)....so her mom is really sick and they can't afford to pay for any help, so he's coming here on Saturday, getting her and the mother, and leaving for South America on Monday. She doesn't want to live there because she has no freedoms, and it's like a prison/hell. I'm freaking out, I don't want her to go....what do I do...like, I'll never see her again more than likely...
    :noes:

2. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Could you support her here? On your own?

3. JohNny T

JohNny T Guest

father her child... then she'll more than likely stay...

4. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

5. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Sounds like to much drama...

And ages would be nice to know before making any other comments, however I would assume she is pretty young if her dad is comming to get her...

6. cfordhere

cfordhere Guest

rich father in south america :eek3:
    heh that would have been a huge red flag for me, marry her under the understanding that your only doing it so she can become a cititzen(sp) huge responsibility though she can keep her name and such just legally married to you for two years to obtain a chance to stay in country if she wants to that is. this all assuming you can take care of here and she lives in your house or something. gl on this one

7. shanker

shanker unemployed

Talk to the father, tell him that you are in love with his daughter.

Hopefully he will let her stay and the money train will follow :)

8. cfordhere

cfordhere Guest

or maybe the drug lords army will come visit your apt (joking)

maybe you could talk to the father when he shows up. its worth a try i mean what do you have to lose really shes either going to be gone forever or shes going to be gone and you tried everything.

9. Akimbo

Akimbo New Member

im 18, shes 17, i can't support her. i know, we're young. i need a new job, my job barely supports me. Father doesn't speak english, hates anything around her with a penis. I don't think you guys understand...he has the power, he's one of the most powerful men in South America that isn't a guerilla. and she has dually citizenship.

i can predict your responses, that im young and others will come, and that's not what I want to hear, so if that's what you're here to say, leave

10. Buckwild

Buckwild Active Member

So basically if we don't tell you exactly what you want to hear then we should just leave huh? Great way to get some honest responses :ugh:

11. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:werd:
    He already knows the answer, thats why he had to say that. Its sad really, and at 18 he should know a little better. Grow up...Move on.:hs:

12. Esp69st

Esp69st Who's talking about OIL... bitch you cooking

get a job.. and support her, yourself and the future kids coming.

13. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Yeah I've come across far too many people like this, unless they hear exactly what they want to hear, they are not happy.

Just because he may be powerful in South America, doesn't mean he has much power here. ;)
    Since she has Dual citzenship, I think that gives here some power to stay here, the problem is that she's 17, if she were 18, she could legally stay here on her own, provided that's what she wants.