FRK MY GFs first cumshot`

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by kdizzle59, Feb 19, 2007.

1. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

so yea..basicly i just gave my girl her first cumshot... i know this isnt really that freaky but im proud :naughty:..she says it was hot (temp wise) i dunno...but thought i would share.

2. DaTaSPiKe

DaTaSPiKe Active Member

Congrats... ex-gf used to let me do that all the time, she would even let me take pics/vids, but needless to say those got deleted. :wtc:

3. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

:( I thought you were saying she got her first squirt....but it wasn't what you were saying :(

4. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

i wished i could get her to squirt...i would be so excited. and yea i email myself the pics when she isnt around so she thinks they are deleted but really they are not

5. Bubba Atlantis

Tisk tisk :rolleyes:

6. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

haha what. that is not bad...she lets me take them..then she wants them deleted...i say she is the one who should be getting the tisk tisk for playing with my emotions

7. Bubba Atlantis

No, as a loving caring partner, you should respect her wishes and delete them. If she finds out your in serious shit and you don't get it anymore ;)

I have videos of my wife doing things with multiple woman and her on a double with another woman and video's and movies of other woman that I have taken. If they want them gone, they are gone. But they don't mind I keep them because they know I keep them private. By not respecting her wishes you are showing a lack of respect for her. Furthermore, if she does find out, you risk a serious trust issue. Even if you say well, I just keep them for me, I don't share them. True or not, she will think....well he told me before he deleted them and lied about that, maybe he is lying about this. Sorry to get all moral on you, but, when it comes to woman and taking photos and video, I respect there wishes, because I want to be allowed to continue to do it and get more ;)
    I think long term, not short term :)

8. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

haha ok well maybe you are correct on this...yea she already has a trust issue a little bit because of some LOOONGG stories(nothin i have done in our relationship)...so i think you are probably correct...but i just like looking at them when i am missing her

9. Bubba Atlantis

well, so talk with her about that. Communication is key. Tell her that you want to be honest with her, so you want to tell her that you have not deleted them as she requested, because you love having them around to keep you company when she is not around and she turns you on so much that you do not want to loose that. Tell her that you are sorry for lying to her and possibly making her not trust you, but you realized that you did not want that and you are willing to risk her being upset with you in the short term if it means she will trust you in the long term because you do not feel it is good to lie to her. Tell her you would love if you were allowed to keep them (privately ofcourse) but do understsand that it is up to her. And have a talk with her. Tell her that you feel it plays with your emotions when she says to take photos but them delete them. Tell her it turns her on to take them, but it turns you on later to look at them. So you want the same benefit she gets from them. And if you respect her now, long term, you (may) find that it is to your benefit and you get more later ;)

10. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

hmmm...i think i am going to..she hates this website because she always catcheds me looking at other girls...but i will def do that...i love u atlantis ahhaah

11. Bubba Atlantis

lol

WARNING: IT MAY NOT WORK!!! ;)

But, the key to a relationship is trust and communication. If you can not communicate what you want and what you need and you can not trust your partner than there will always be problems.

On your last comment, ask her (if you do not know already) why she doesn't like you looking at other women. Maybe it is something serious, maybe it is something silly. If you talk about it, you can come up with answers.

12. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

bubba, :greddy:

13. Bubba Atlantis

:mamoru: I am so smiley illiterate. WTF does that one mean :mamoru:

14. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

i think he is implying your are not hetero.

15. Bubba Atlantis

ahhhhhh.....is that what you mean Mav?

16. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Probably Mavfan1's way of telling you to lighten up :)

17. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

i dont think he was actually calling you gay...but just teasing about your views. lol

18. Bubba Atlantis

lol...probably...and I didn't mean for it to get that way..I was just making a passing comment...but it was asked to be expanded on...and I am always happy to help people get more out of their relationships :)

19. Bubba Atlantis

LOL Mav and I go back I know his joking :mamoru:

20. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

i appreciate just to let u know bubba

21. Bubba Atlantis

no prob. As always up to you how you take the info. This is merely my own personal opinion and going off of what I have found to work. Everyone is allowed to make their own decisions and I admit I am not always right....but willing to share :)

22. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

I was just kidding with him. He really is right though about the trust thing...probably why he is having 3somes and I have to pay for mine!!

23. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:bowrofl: :rofl:

This thread gave me a really good giggle!

24. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

lol hmmm so if i am nice and i get my gf to trust me...i could be like bubba and have a 3 some or more...hmmmmmmmm well i know what i am goign to be working on

25. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

I recently found a chic that lets me do this. And she loves it. The best part is that with my job (USMC) and the distance we live apart that I am able to save up for a week or so before I see her. So that first time we play, I cover her face or tits with ropes Peter North would be envious of. It's hawt.

(btw, sorry I've been gone for so long, its good to be back)