my gf turned holy? need advice

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Combine, Jun 13, 2006.

1. Combine

Combine OT Supporter

Me and this girl have been dating for around 6 months now, weve done everything but sex and ive been fingering her for the past couple months and she has given handjobs in return. The past couple of times ive fingered her she hasnt returned the favor so i asked her whats up, she said she didnt feel comfertable with it and that she had people in heaven watching her. She said that we could kiss hug and hold hands. OT how do i get my crazy girl back?

2. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

How about stop being so selfish and respect your girlfriend's wishes. If her desires don't line up with your needs, find another girl. There are MANY out there.

3. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Respect her wishes or move on. It really sounds like you are about 14 or 15, so my guess would be it is in both your best interests to move on. Getting on the net and trying to find ways to get your girlfriend to do stuff she told you she doesnt want to, for whatever her reasons, is pretty lame.

4. Combine

Combine OT Supporter

18 btw im not trying to get her to do anything to me, its just reall out of the blue and random

5. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:o my bad on the assumtion...

Girls do that...especially with religious things. I would just let her do her thing and see if it passes. It usually does in a few weeks. DONT give her any pleasure though, unless you are getting some in return. Good luck though, I remember going through that a few times.

6. Combine

Combine OT Supporter

that actually helps alot

7. ptwiggens

ptwiggens New Member

that's lame... like... suspiciously lame.

8. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

for real...if people are looking down from heaven not wanting her to give you pleasure...then you have people looking down ready to kick your ass if you are giving her some without getting any in return.

Tell her your great great grandma is up there in heaven and she was really against kissing and even holding hands before marriage. In her time they believed there should be no physical involvement WHATSOEVER. Then ask her if she really believes people are looking down from heaven and judging everyone...because if they are that means your grandma is watching and she is gonna be pissed. Ask her if she feels that you should be kept out of heaven so she can be pleased :mamoru:

9. Muffin Man

Muffin Man New Member

i call :bsflag:and i think she just don't want to touch your nasty dick

10. low20

low20 Member

been there done that....believe me, it passes, but not completley....im sure if you go with NOTHING for a week or 2 or 3, she will change her mind, or simply let it happen and you will be good for a while until she does it again...id say just find someone else if thats what your looking for, cause you will probably never get it all from her unless your married or she has a serious change of heart.

11. StrongGP

StrongGP Guest

If shes very religous, it may never pass. Been there done that. If you try to provoke it thinking its what she wants to do when it isn't...your destroying the relationship. If you can do it, i'd leave the relationship and find another girl. Its sad...but theres not much to do about it. :wtc:

12. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Been there, done that ... too.

It never passed, and only now do I realize it was an excuse from her to get me to dump her. I should have, too, my next GF was awesome. :naughty:

And that whole people are watching BS? So what she is saying is that if you die and go to heaven, your reward is to get to have a peep show and watch folks on earth jerk off and screw? Tell her that, ask her if she's some recluse pervert that needs a spy camera.

My take on it? Stop fooling around with her. Just stop completely. Respect her wishes. Start dating another woman on the side, but don't tell her. Make her wonder why you don't spend time with her anymore. Let her know "Oh, I've just been busy meeting new people, hanging out with friends, you know."

If she likes you, she'll step it up. If not, better you don't waste 3 years like I did. I got nowhere, she cheated on my with TWELVE guys (some holy attitude?) and gave me an STD (curable, luckily) and then married a guy 12 years her senior and was pregnant in a month.

Actions speak louder than words.

And yes, if you are not getting something, move on. Relationships are give AND take. You need to GET something or move on.

13. playahater

playahater New Member

dating a religious girl is a hard thing to do. Many times if you rush them into acts that they feel are dishonest, it might also be rushing your demise (as far as relationship is concerned). Just get married o_O. As far as what pocodiablo says, yeah, it went the same way with me(minus cheating)