FRK My GF told me last nite she likes...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Guz200sx, May 11, 2006.

1. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

it rough (not abusive rough or TOO rough), aggressive, other person taking charge, light nails, teeth(nibbling), light hair pulling...

I was like wow.....I've never done a lot of that stuff. I've always been tender and careful with the woman. It'll be something new to try out I guess.

I'm kind of scaried/worried that I won't do exactly what she wants now....Only rough thing I've done is pound a girl hard in doggystyle. And she told me last nite also she doesn't like doggy. She said she'll do it but she doesn't like it. DAGGER!! Doggy is my favorite.

2. NYM3

NYM3 Is this teal life or is it....fanta-sea?

3. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Well. Sit down at dinner or lunch or something NON-sexual and talk about it. What she likes, what you like. GET SPECIFIC so no one is left wanting and wishing this or that had happned. once you have some specifics down, then Work on the improvising.

Everyone then says "but it ruins the surprise"... no, it doesn't. once you have a base set of notes to play, the jazz can fill inthe spaces.

4. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

I misread it the first time :mamoru:

good advice though. remember that women can like soft, sensual sex OR rough, hard, hot sex depending on their mood. you need to mix it up and figure out what works when. then you'll REALLY be enjoying yourself :)

5. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

Yup, sometimes we want the sweet, soft, making love. But sometimes we want rough sex :naughty:

6. Snowballer

Snowballer - Blissfully Insane -

A lot of women have those rough fantasies.

7. Dr. Zoidberg

Dr. Zoidberg the lovable tramp

:werd: in my experience, all women like that to an extent :o some more than others

but a lot just want you to take control and give them a good pounding :cool:

8. Fiya

Fiya Guest

damn right! thats how I roll!

p.s. the best thing to do is just let it come as naturally as possible. she probably likes her earlobes nibbled, nipples, of course, and if I were you I would try squeezing her hips gently when you thrust, if you can :mamoru: usually women who like it rough but not THAT rough just want to see your passionate reaction, they want to feel like you REALLY want them. And it's super awesome because that means she cares about YOU getting off and wants to see it come passionately... err cum passionatly, as the case would be :hsd:

gratz!

damn I got myself all hot just writing that! pfffhh