My GF has been with 4 other guys.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by sabin8401, Jul 15, 2006.

1. sabin8401

sabin8401 New Member

...and that's just concerning intercourse. She has been with more for oral sex, and countless amounts more for making out/feeling around.

Most of the time, it is not an issue and not even on my mind. However, sometimes when I just look at her laying in bed asleep (as in...right now), all I can think about is the sheer number of guys that have touched her/that she has touched.

I have been with one other girl. I am 22 and she is 23. Goddamn my insecurities. Sorry, I just felt the need to rant.

Someone make me feel better. :sadwavey:

2. SovietRussia

SovietRussia What? You pooped in the refrigerator? OT Supporter

4 is a pretty low number...consider yourself lucky.

3. The Acclude

The Acclude Makin' love is cool, but sometimes she needs her h

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I work at a youth shelter...I've heard 15 year old girls talking about how they have been with 7 guys or more.

Don't worry about it. If you keep thinking about the number of guys she has been with, it could easily lead you to start obsessing about her past, and the guys she was with. Focus on the present.

5. adamfool

adamfool New Member

:werd: she's with you now, not them, that's all that matters.

6. Solus Emsu

Solus Emsu ****** U N R A T E D ! ****** -----THAT'S HOW I RO

I know exactly what the problem is here........

The problem is that you have only been with one person before.
    If you had been with 10 or 20 people, you would not have such a problem with this. You would realize how little 4 people are.

Let me tell you something else that is true.
    Odds are, she is more worried about your 1 than you are of her 4.
    It's true.

The reason why is, you have had only one before her and that one is always going to be the other one. The one other person you shared yourself with. That one person to you will mean so much more to you than her 4 guys will to her. Your ex will always be a threat to her. After a few years or even less, she will forget everything about those other 4 guys altogether. She will even forget what they look like. You will be so familiar to her you will feel like the only person in the world. But you, on the other hand, you have only one person in the past to think about. That person will be in your mind 10 times more than the 4 guys put together will be in her mind. And she knows this.

So think about it this way, she is probably more threatened and worried about your one, than you are about her 4.

7. hooahrcr

hooahrcr Chris_Hearn

4 is a VERY LOW NUMBER i know girls that didnt make it out of there freshmen year in high school in single digits

8. toeshoes

toeshoes Guest

9. Grouch

Grouch Guest

stop being a fucking pussy. thats nothing. :ugh:

10. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

Who cares, she's with you, not them.

Guess what, the older you get, the higher that number will climb for girls you date too :big grin:

11. Apothis

Apothis New Member

You don't realize how good you have it. I WISH my gf was as "fresh" as that by that age. You could do a hell of a lot worse mang.

12. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

I know a 15 year old that has had 9 for intercourse and god knows how many for other shit.

13. nozoki

nozoki Hail to the king, baby.

That shit will drive you nuts thinking about it. So don't, because it really does not matter.

14. Solus Emsu

Solus Emsu ****** U N R A T E D ! ****** -----THAT'S HOW I RO

Ok that is just fucked up right there. I know it happens, but still.

15. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

Completely agree its fucking wrong.... oh and she told me im not making shit up or guessing.

16. low20

low20 Member

hey dude, dont worry about it..lots of people think that....my gf was a virgin when we met, only sucked one dick, but had made out with lots of guys and thats it, just making out, and even that bothered me, but ti totally got over it, you have to remember she is with you now and no one else...its not like shes thinking about them, shes thinkg about you....you will eventually just forget about it....besides if you bring it up, she will most likley start to feel really bad about it, and you dont want that.

17. BigErn

BigErn OT Supporter

:naughty:

18. Parliament

Parliament New Member

Cmon you guys don't remember when the year starts and out of the 900 freshman thers about 12 that all hang out together and get waxed by everyone and the whole football team

Your girl was the one who didn't get drunk at the parties and either stayed away from the social groups or just had some really good game with people.

19. armond

armond New Member

low number, don't worry about it

20. Ibanez Guy

Ibanez Guy New Member

got my girl at the age of 21 and she was a virgin!

21. JJDiri

JJDiri New Member

My girlfriend has had sex multiple times before me. She has had many boyfriends. She took my virginity.

I'm over it. It means nothing; as long as she is loyal and devoted to you, there is nothing to worry about. Alot of persons, guys and girls, have had multiple significant others/friends with benefits/partners.

22. awlewis

awlewis New Member

"You just need to run through like 30 hood-rats and then you'll be cool"
    [​IMG]

23. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

This feeling is normal, but it's all about insecurity and lack of confidence/self-esteem. On some level you figure that she's been with other guys before you, therefore you are not special and can be replaced just as well as they were.

How you get over that is your own business and something you need to figure out, but it you have to get over it before you can feel right in any relationship with any woman. First loves almost always get replaced, so that angle will get you nowhere. What you need to do is not screw up like the other guys did, and being secure in yourself is one of the more important parts of that.

24. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

+
    = your answer :big grin:

Seriously though, I am in the same spot. I only have 2 notches on my belt, and the most recent partner has had more than that. That's one of the reasons why I wouldn't date her exclusively - the insecurity would be a strain.

Just like being a virgin and being hung up about not having had sex, the only cure for my condition is to have more sex with more women. If only I knew how to get them :rofl:

25. sabin8401

sabin8401 New Member

First of all, thanks to everyone for the comments and advice.

I think this is the problem as well. Also, another factor which may be contributing to the issue is that she has never dumped a guy - she has always been the one that has gotten left. Therefore, I feel as though she may just be settling out of fear of rejection.

Who knows? I'm going to have to give this more thought and make sure I'm not wasting her time with my insecure ass.