My gf got pissed at me cuz I said the following about Guidos v.rofl

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Falconer, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

"Guidos only dress/act like that because women respond favorably. If the women weren't giving them attention and sex then the guys would change. It's positive reinforcement."

gf: "So you're saying it's all women's fault? I think some of them like the attention they get from other men, too (not in a gay way)."

me: (oh boy, here we go) "I'm sure they like the attention, especially if other guys are 'looking up' to them. But I'm saying nearly everything that most men do is designed somehow around increasing their chances of getting laid."

gf: "So what about the guidos who don't get laid?"

me: "They're pissed because they're not doing it right."

gf: :rolleyes:

me: :rofl:

This happened when we were in line at the grocery store and one of the magazines had "Snooki" (from the Jersey Shore) on the cover and I started laughing at it.

2. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

so wait, she thinks guys would still look up to guido guys if it wasnt for the hot ass guido chicks that bang them?

:rofl:

3. Abomb

Abomb New Member

as an Italian man, this thread made me :bowrofl:

4. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

So instead of making fun of Guidos, we need to be asking women why they are giving positive feedback to guys who look like this:

[​IMG]

5. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

[​IMG]

These guys are red. It's like they're wearing the competition day tanning lotion that bodybuilders wear on stage :rofl:

Especially the dude on the right middle.

6. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

i disagree with you. men care more about how other men perceive them than how women perceive them. a big part of why people act the way they do is to improve their ranking in their peer hierarchy; for men, most members of this hierarchy are other men.

read this article (i wouldn't post this for others, but i know you'll read it).
    http://www.neiu.edu/~circill/F7587Z.pdf

7. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

Dont you know? Gotta look swole every day so I can fist pump in front of the bitches whenever that jam comes on.

Pseudo guidos at my school have their hair done up even when they're at the gym. :rofl:

8. Irvin Washington

Irvin Washington New Member

Guidos are the myspace whores of the male race.

9. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

:roflw:

Difference between ITALIAN MAN and Guido though

10. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I completely disagree as evidenced by the fact that men choose pussy over their friends all the time.

Dudes get serious gfs and their friends never see them again. Know why? The approval of women (aka "pussy") > friends.

I'm gonna read that article and then i'll be back.

11. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

well I don't really disagree with most of that article, but I still think guidos act/look like that because it has been shown to be successful with women.

Then again, there is a lot of posturing and "oh i gotta do this to look like a man!" (why else to people get in bar fights over tiny stupid little shit?). So you're right about that.

12. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

kinda true. If we are all out having fun, and someone has a chance for some tail, every real friend wishes him good luck and sends him on his way.

completely false. If you do that, you were no real man to start out with. Seriously. If you get a booty call and a call from a friend with a dead battery, you deserve to lose your balls if you leave your friend stranded.

... it is however acceptable to speed off with your friend still standing in the snow and the jumper cables in his hands as soon as the car starts :rofl:

13. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

Trying to be an Alpha male, and "handling things like a man," is also about asserting masculinity.

14. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

:rofl: I don't mean they pick chicks over their friends in dire situations. I just meant a chick saying "hey baby, i want you to come fuck my ass" wins out when the other option is watching a football game with your friends.

15. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Plus, I always assumed that single guys who make fun of guys with gfs were just jealous because the guy with the gf is getting constant sex and other benefits of having a gf.

Of course when the guy starts to complain about his gf then the other guy is like "SEE, I TOLD YOU!!!"

16. Cobra Commander

Cobra Commander OT Supporter

this is true.

Ever since I got a gf ~4 mos ago, I have hung out with my friends exceedingly less, even though they live in the same apt building as me. She ALWAYS wants to hang out/see me and I am the same. I feel like I should be with someone who is interested in everything i say and do (and vice versa) verse hanging out w/someone that (seemingly) doesn't really care about what I say.

It's probably the guys that I hang out with too. I get really annoyed at little things and when I tell them that they are pissing me off I just leave :dunno:

17. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Because they live in a compact society that is attracted to that

Talk to a girl in Omaha, Nebraska and she's going to think they are weird looking & disgusting.

18. Nuhlinga

Nuhlinga Whaa gwaaan papcaann?

if a group of guys ever dressed up like that here, they would be labeled as fags and stoned or shot.

19. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

or you could combine the 2 and have her give you road head on the way to help your friend :run:

20. giz

giz Active Member

none of the dudes even get laid on the show :rofl: minus ronnie

21. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

:bigthumb:

22. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

I'm not sure if i could pull off a one night stand with a camera crew following me into the bedroom either....

"baby, baby, this show is not a big deal. im sure your mother will never even hear about it..." :rofl:

23. giz

giz Active Member

I was talking about this with my roommate. pretty simple answer - don't go back to the house :rofl:

on the other hand, guys on the real world episodes hook up all the time

24. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

I don't watch these shows, but i thought the camera crew follows you everywhere?

25. giz

giz Active Member

I'm sure you can manage to "disappear" :rofl: plus if you go to somebody else's property, they can tell the cameras to go away. maybe that isn't allowed though?