TAT my GF got her eyebrow pierced

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by RyeLou, Jul 8, 2004.

1. RyeLou

RyeLou OT Supporter

I had always said I wanted to date a girl who had her eyebrow pierced. My girlfriend randomly asked me about it two days ago, which I found odd because we had never talked about it before. Well yesterday she went out and got it done. I was nervous when she told me she was going to do it because I didn't know how it would look, but I actually do like it! She says she has to keep the larger stud (is that the right word?) in for the firest month, but after the first month she wants something a lot smaller. Is there anything she should or shouldn't do with it? Is there anything we should watch out for on it? And whats the right word if 'stud' isn't it? It's just the semi-straight piece that goes through her eyebrow with a steel "ball" on either end. It's embarassing how little I know...

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

it's called a bent barbell or banana bar or bananabell.

tell her to keep it clear of make up and hair products. No playing with it or touching it with dirty hands. I don't have a pierced brow but I have piercings elsewhere. she needs to keep it clean. dial or soft soap lathered in the hands and then applied to the piercing in the shower everyday.

good luck and don't play with it.

3. phigity

phigity New Member

PE sumed it all up.

btw....also called a curved barbell.

4. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

yeah eyebrows are prone to migration if not taken care of properly.

make sure she sea salt soaks it using a cotton ball every night before bed. ive had mine for 1.5 years and its an awesome piercing.

5. RyeLou

RyeLou OT Supporter

What is migration? I've read that term a couple times on here, but it's coming from people who already know what they're talking about. It seems like the place she got it done did a good job of explaining everything to her. They gave her some salt to mix with water for the first week or so and then shes supposed to use or get her own or just use soap. And they told her to clean it once a day in the shower and not to play with it. Then after a month she can change to something smaller. She did it all without considering her job, haha. I thought she thought about it before, but it turned out okay anyhow. She works at a local tanning salon and they don't care. Speaking of tanning salon, should she not do it because of her eyebrow for a while or anything special there?

6. pir8penguin

pir8penguin Guest

migration is basically where the piercing "migrates" out of the body. what you would notice is the skin getting thin over the piercing. the body is trying to push a foreign object out of itself, more or less.

if you take care of it, it should heal fine. as far as cleaning, different strokes really. i'd probably say regular dial anti-bi is a bit harsh, try dial complete. my gf has hers and she cleaned it twice a day w/complete, healed just dandy.