My GF gets horny over anal, but is scared of actually doing it, help!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Sicarius123, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Sicarius123

Sicarius123 Without ME, it's just AWESO

The idea of Anal turns her on, she likes a finger rub, lick, or finger up there occasionally. Hell when I've had her really turned on and fucking her vaginally I've had more fingers up there than my dick is wide and she came really hard!

But if my dick actually touches her arsesehole she tenses up like you wouldn't beleive, we've tried the work up to it, no good, we've tried the "surprise buttsex", and no shit she tenses up so bad I can't even get it in when lubed up!

What suggestions do you guys have?

2. vicious_fishes

vicious_fishes New Member

rub it for a while, gradually increasing pressure/depth...

3. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

get her going with the fingers then switch out

4. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Make sure she's clean, work her with fingers, she will be relaxed then you use your penor, make sure you go easy and slow, it takes some time, and she's gotta push her sphincter like she's taking a dump, it will make insertion easier.

Oh and of course, LOTS OF LUBE

5. silverblue

silverblue New Member

Can she try it with a toy or something like that? I had a similar problem. I like being fingered there, but the few times I did try anal I always tensed up and it hurt a LOT! I finally tried it with a vibrator and some lube and it really helped me learn to relax.

6. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

7. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

8. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

Get drunk and do it... my x was the same we did it once and she was over it....

9. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

I know, right..:mamoru: What can I say, just because people are too lazy to search for the thread or don't know any better doesn't mean their anal experience should suck!!!! :wavey:

10. aim2kill

aim2kill New Member

practice with smaller objects and, or have you do it, when she cant see, might help her relax :dunno:

11. Eigervue

Eigervue New Member

i got my gf into anal by just really humping her ass without penetration at first slowly work down until you get some pressure on her chocolate starfish then slide up her ass crack

12. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

i would wake up my gf in teh middle night and do it then when she was really tired. it went in with no problems. however, it was difficult when she was fully awake.

also, try getting her drunk. she wont feel a thing and will stay relaxed. she loves it now

13. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

you know, you could be onto something with being really tired. i usually tense all up and dont let anything happen, but the other night i was exhausted (no sleep for 39 hrs ftl) and he was able to go at it with no problem. interesting concept.

14. kristaliah

kristaliah New Member

She has to understand that the first few seconds/minute are going to hurt like CRAZY. It's a weird sensation to get used to.. but once she loosens up, and relaxes mentally it will get easier. It helps if she's really turned on and also touching herself/you playing with her clit. It's almost better if SHE'S the one touching herself so that it's easier for you to move around etc, and so that she can feel like she's in control of something.

I was intrigued by the idea for months so I called up one of my gay friends for advice. :mamoru: Even he finds it uncomfortable at times but you srsly just have to accept that it WILL hurt but that it will be worth it in the end.