SRS My gf doesnt treat me well.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by D1esel, Mar 14, 2005.

1. D1esel

D1esel New Member

I have this problem with her , she doesnt treat me well though i know she loves me alot but still i'm always the one who says " I love you all the time ", she has never she just reply with 'i love you too'.

:squint:

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

I don't like it, listen if both of you aren't clicking off together anymore you should COMPLAIN to her, let her know your feelings and what you think of it.

You 2 should really start doing things together again, clearly she's not an investor. She wants you to do arrange everything, cut down to lazy. I wouldn't want to be with a person like that, i think your main issue is that love is a 2 way road, it means giving and taking, and if your not receiving anything and only giving and giving then it's time to pack your bags and leave, and find yourself a gf that IS willing to invest in you too.

3. D1esel

D1esel New Member

it's not that she doesn't love me , she does alot , she even cried last time on phone..
    she is really serious , its just that she doesnt like it saying "I Love you all the time"
    i have talked with her about that...well i can't leave her like becouse I love that girl alot..
    we have been together for more than 3 years , the only thing i hate is i have to tell her everything , i have to tell her to write letters for me , i have to tell her everytime , everything...

4. D1esel

D1esel New Member

I'm 16 now.

5. It sounds like the compatibility and maturity just isn't there. You'll have to move through this relationship regardless but ultimately you can't change her. You can't make her give you what she isn't giving you - especially if you've already made it clear what you want.

6. *XxChocoTacoxX

*XxChocoTacoxX Mmm... Choco tacos... :drool:

If it's not working, end it. That's how these things go. I mean, if you love her, you shouldn't feel bad being with her. Tell her how you feel first so that it's not out of the blue and then give things a little time (maybe a couple of weeks or so) and if she doesn't change or at least try to change, drop her like a sack of bricks. And don't feel bad about it either. That's just my opinion on that though.

7. sexhaver420

sexhaver420 Buying stuff I don't need, with money I don't have OT Supporter

let her know how this makes you feel. Its called communication. Use it. It's your friend.

8. veonake

veonake OnT poster, OT lurker

If you have been together since you were 13 then I think it is fair to say that your guys have matured A LOT and probably in different directions. It sounds like you are giving a lot more than she is in the relationship which is not healthy.

9. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    And where does that get anyone? Nowhere.

I'm a strong believer that it take 2 to make the relationship. He's dissatisfied that she doesn't treat him well enough- well why is that, do you suppose?

Being the optimist that I am, it's going to be really hard to call on this one, but it sounds like the end. They're just dragging it out.