My GF does NOT want to have sex with me, AT ALL....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by KaoS, Dec 8, 2006.

1. KaoS

KaoS New Member

We've been together for 3 years... with a very healthy sex life up until about 6 months ago or so.

I have cheated on her a couple times.. she knows about all of them.. after the last time i realized I had made horrible mistakes... we were going to be moving in together soon... and I had to stop. So I did.

She's been depressed lately.. so that could be a contributing factor...

But since we've moved into our new place... 3-4 months ago... we've only had sex 5 or 6 times... and she said that was only because I wanted to.

She told me straight out that she just has no desire to have sex at all. She's not TRYING to not have sex with me... she just doesn't want to.

She won't let me touch her at all anymore, besides cuddling and shit like that.

She doesn't want to break up with me, and she is not cheating on me, I know these things for a fact...

She says sometimes she doesn't want to come home from work etc, because she knows that when she gets home, I'm going to want to have sex. She tries to avoid it completely. Just earlier she said she was going to go change into her PJ's... so I went in the room to wait for her..... so she went to the bathroom, then went and put a pizza in the oven..... JUST for the purpose because she didn't want to come into the room with me. She even told me that was the reason.

I'm getting seriously fed up with this. I love her... she says she loves me, and wants to be with me... but she DOES NOT WANT TO HAVE SEX.

I'm getting fucking tired of beating off while she falls asleep because she makes such a huge fucking deal about giving me head, or even just a handjob. She seriously makes it seem like it would be the end of the world to do so.

I don't know what to do. I'm tired of fucking masturbating.

2. KMAzz

KMAzz OT Supporter

Sounds like she just relized you are a waste of her time but she cant seem to get rid of you yet.

3. KaoS

KaoS New Member

no.

4. Two toys

Two toys New Member

cheat on her again, that should fix it.

5. KMAzz

KMAzz OT Supporter

You've been with her for 3 yrs and constantly cheat on her. Sounds like shes sick of your shit.

6. whippet_1

whippet_1 Active Member

Sounds like she's not secure enough about hereself to get rid of you for having fucked her over, so this is her way of coping instead.

You love her, huh. Yea, you really must:ugh:

7. KaoS

KaoS New Member

Learn to read, faggot. "A couple" != "constantly"

8. KMAzz

KMAzz OT Supporter

Learn to not cheat on a girl you say you love faggot

9. whippet_1

whippet_1 Active Member

you suck a teh cheating, faggot :fawk:

10. Whew

Whew New Member

dude...Start making changes in your life dont make sex an issue...try to make it hppen more naturally...and OH, You should maybe take shit down of other women like your AV and focus your appreciations on her?
    You cheating means she probably has dark spots on her heart for you. These can be soooo hard to repair. Girls like a guy to motivate them and have stuff going on so I dont know..reach your potential and stay faithful

11. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Exactly. Why would she want to invest anything else into your relationship when you have already cheated on her a couple of times? To be honest I can't believe she took you back more than once and I would bet she is thinking the exact same thing.

This isn't your girlfriend's problem-it's yours. YOU are the one who is going to have to work hard at showing her you are trustworthy and do actually love her and respect her enough to stay faithful to her.

12. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

:werd:

She stays because she still loves you but can't trust him, that traslates to not wanting to be touched and NO sexual desire. How can you trust someone that has been dishonest and violated your relationship not once but several times.

Kaos Either man up and prove to her that you are trustworthy person she should let back into her body (and don't just fake it, fucking mean it) or break it off and let her move ont o someone worth her love and efforts.

13. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You guys are over.

14. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

Yes. Do her a favor and end the relationship. You screwed her up, now let her get on with her life.

15. ArthurPewty

ArthurPewty New Member

I have a feeling that moving in together was thought (unspoken or not) to be a cure for the lack of mistrust and other problems in the relationship, but, of course, hasn't solved anything. Since the problems are still there, and she's trapped there facing them, she's creating distance the only way she can.

I agree, this doesn't look good. Kaos, if you don't see this relationship as being a long term, monogomous relationship, leave. If this girl does mean a lot to you and you look at this as a real, adult relationship, then a lot of changes need to be made in the relationship and you need to own up for a lot things and not sweep them under the rug.

16. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Yep. I would also bet that she is feeling literally trapped. How much longer is the lease for?

17. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I doubt very much moving in together made any progress on fixing any of the issues that you guys have.

Here's what I see. Your past incidents of cheating showed that you didn't and don't want to be with her. Her not wanting you to have sex with her, or EVEN TOUCH HER shows that she really doesn't want to be with you.

Break up ASAP, and allow both of you to move on with your lives.

All moving in did was make you stop cheating because she could constantly watch you. I would be willing to bet good money that if you did not live together, you would be cheating again.

18. whippet_1

whippet_1 Active Member

:rofl:

19. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Here are the 4 basic things that have to be present in order to have a successful relationship:

You are able to fulfill her needs.
    You WANT to fulfill her needs.
    She is able to fulfill your needs.
    She WANTS to fulfill your needs.

As far as the cheating, I'm not going to judge you for that. Fact is, she knows about it and has chosen to remain with you.

I don't know what is motivating her to withhold sex. That could definitely be viewed as a "dump me" signal on her part (because women often won't do the breaking up, they will send "dump me" signals and expect the man to end the relationship).

If she isn't willing to fulfill your needs, I don't see how the relationship can continue. Counseling or a breakup appear to be your only options, and I have no idea how effective counseling is. It it were me, I would move on. Starting over with a new girl would be easier than trying to fix the one you have.

I would always intrepret an unwillingness to have sex as her dumping you.

20. kuno

kuno .... OT Supporter

Eh.. she's already decided to drop your cheating ass already but is trapped in the lease with the apartment.

If her name is not on the lease you can bet she's making other plans to leave you soon. It'll happen sudden, so don't feel so surprised when it does.

21. Balzak

Balzak New Member

its over. LOL

22. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

To help put things in perspective....would you want anything to do with a gf who cheated on you multiple times?

23. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

If you really loved her you wouldn't cheat.

I hope you get hit by a bus, she deserves better.

24. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

Her not wanting to have sex with you or even be touched is a sign of a MAJOR PROBLEM, just brushing it off and saying she still loves you and going into the other room to avoid a situation where sex used to happen is also a sign of a MAJOR PROBLEM you not caring about the fact that all signs point ot a major problem but simply getting tired of jacking off is a MAJOR PROBLEM.

It would seem the relationship is is serious trouble she doesn't want to talk about it and you just want to fuck. That does not sound like the formula for fixing things.

25. BradUF

BradUF Guest

You only cheated on her a few times...