My GF broke up with me for the 8th time the day after my bday

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by LS Boy, Nov 1, 2005.

1. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

....my bday was sunday---but we were out to the clubs all saturdaynight long celebrating. and Sunday, she was at my house for a lil bit with my friends and family.

Then when she left on sunday...she told me that she will take me out to dinner for my bday tomorrow (monday). so i said ok cool.

the next day, i got a txt from her at 4pm saying "ive been thinking alot about us lately and im not happy" then i replied "ok, so now what?"

then she called me and we talked....none the less---i couldnt handle my emotion and just told her to just END IT and NOT TO EVER CALL ME AGAIN or TALK TO ME. then i hung up.

since then, she been calling me and txting me about 10times already.

i didnt mind her not getting me anything for the ONE YEAR that we were together...i was just pissed coz she broke up with me the day after my bday---im sure her cheapass dont wanna spend money. :hsugh:

anyways, it didnt really hurt as much as before since we broken up about 7times already and got back together. but now, i made my decision that THIS IS IT. NO MORE GOING BACK AND FORTH.

but now, my question is.....why am i trying to find "another" girl to mess/be in a relationship with if i went thru this shit already----am i just hard headed?

i dont think im stable to be single again. even though me and her only see each other once or twice a week---to me it was worth it. now i hvae nothing. no one to call in the morning---no one to txt back and forth during the day at work. and of coarse no more sex (not like i was getting alot anyways--but once a week for me was good enough.)

what can i do to stay strong and get back on my feet and be on the game again?

2. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

I stopped reading after the tile. She has dumped u 8 tomes???!! WTF dude. Move on.

3. Shadygirl

Shadygirl Love is Life and Happiness

How old are you? This reminds me of the stupid relationships my friends delt with in High School.....

4. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

i just turned 24 :o

well, i dont really consider it breaking up.....coz we would make up by the end of the day :rolleyes:

so more like 2 break ups....as this is the second one. first real break up---i didnt call her for a month---while she try to get a hold of me after all those times. its just that im too weak and just gave her "another" chance :rolleyes:

if you do count those 8lil less than 12hr break ups. 5 of them was me that dumped her :o its too easy for me to just say "fuck it---its over. i dont wanna deal with you"

5. Shadygirl

Shadygirl Love is Life and Happiness

If you're still walking around and saying to yourself that this girl has dumped you 8 times (or even 2) then you're not being very mature in this relationship. Tell her to grow up, move on and do some growing up on your own. This girl is walking all over you.

6. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

I don't see how anything he posted indicates that she is "walking all over him"

He is the one who has been ignoring her during the breakups. She keeps trying to contact him.

7. ski

ski New Member

8 times?

Shouldve been gone after 1

8. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

yeah...during our break up....one time i finally pick up the call just to find out what she really wants coz it was getting annoying...and she was asking if i was seeing someone and that she really loves me and misses me and wants to come over. i never once said that i wanna get back with her.

but i do admit that she walks all over me when it comes to decision on anything--i feel like the bitch in the relationship sometimes coz she always thinks shes right :rolleyes: but i love the girl and i didnt want her to get mad or give her a hard time....so i went with it

9. xxaznvtecxx

xxaznvtecxx New Member

me and my girl did that for the longest time. and now we broke up, it hurts cuz we both love each other but if that shit is happening, it's happening for a reason, our reason is that we just had no chemistry, she did shit that pissed me off and when told her about it she got pissed off. so i mean just let it go and if you are looking for another girl then that's good cuz you'll get over her quicker. good luck

10. noway

noway New Member

I think its about time that yall break up for good. If you wanted to be together, you wouldnt keep breaking up.

11. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

exactly how me and my now exgf is!!!!!!!!!!! thats how she is.

i mean, i dont wanna be just jumping into another girls panties...but sometimes, thats the way to solve the problem and get over someone.

i just need to stay strong and not pick up her calls or reply to her txt.

12. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

8 times is ridiculous, pretty fucking weak to even let her back after the first time, I don't care how short they were or not. Something like that with all those dramas is never going to go anywhere.

13. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

And being walked over is just stupid, obviously you won't be happy and she won't respect you. So what is the point of it, it's never gonna last.

14. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

ask a good friend to just slap this shit right out of you.

this is the best way to have a woman first disrespect you in the short term and eventually despise you. grow a backbone. nice guys do this sissy crap. and you arnt too big a noob to know what happens to "nice guys". good men say no sometimes and go after what they want.

put your foot down and assert yourself.

15. armond

armond New Member

she is an attention whore...

16. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

I went through this too for awhile after my break up. The best most healthy thing for yourself you can do is force yourself to stay alone for awhile. You have to get to know yourself alone and be ok with that. You can't be in a healthy relationship with someone else if you aren't comfortable or independent enough to be alone. You give someone else too much control and they will use it. Relationships can really change who a person is as an individual and you need to figure that out again. Give yourself time to be ok with being single and independent. You just have some growing to do.

17. kuno

kuno .... OT Supporter

dude.. I was YOU. I just turned 24 also.. Oct 16th.

Except I dated a girl for five years.. who broke up with me no less than 15 TIMES!. After the 10th or so time I was just in it for the pussy. I was in love with her.. but after so many breakups it just gets numb.. and doesn't really effect me much.

Best thing for you is to move on.. stay alone for a while like the Epiphany said.. someone will come around for you to like.

18. giblit

giblit OT Supporter

girls are like busses another one will come around every 15 minutes.

19. kevin1

kevin1 New Member

But they all have different costs, make different stops, and take you different places..

Don't just hop on the first bus you see, it might set you up for the same shit again, and that's the last thing you need.

20. Banshee

Banshee New Member

Yeah....8 times. Which means you let her come back to you 7 times before this. Move on! SHEESH

21. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

You're too needy bro. :ugh: Learn to survive on your own.