SRS My friends are turning gay.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Husker4, Jul 21, 2006.

1. Husker4

Husker4 New Member

I have 3 friends and that is it. Honestly, that is it. All 3 of them came out of the closet not to long ago.:wtc: . All they do is go to gay bars together, and I'm left at home. I haven't talked to a girl in about 3 months, any girl. I'm thinking about turning gay with them so I still have friends, but I don't want the sexual part that theyre huge into. What should I do, I don't know how to make other friends.:hs:

2. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Just get off your lazy ass and go meet people. Don't turn gay when you aren't, you're cheating yourself and that's stupid.

3. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

That's some strangely bad luck. At least you had friends to begin with though :hs:

4. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Go to the gay bar with them. There are girls there. Straight girls out with their gay friends. You can meet them and fuck them. Seriously.

5. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

Theres some good thinking

6. bangbanger

bangbanger Welcome To Banger Country.

That is what I was thinking about doing with a gay friend of mine, some gay guys have really close girls who are friends and well maybe I will get hooked up :p

-bangbanger

7. nish81

nish81 OT Supporter

Go to the gay bar with them, like Peyomp said.

8. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

I don't visit gay bars ,and although i highly doubt that straight girls (unless you consider the guys as girls) walk there , i can not validate the correctness of the advice given in here :hsugh: nor am i willing to find out. :hs:

9. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

that's what my best female friend in la's been doing this summer, hanging out w her gay guy friends at the gay bars. it happens

10. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Then why are you in this thread? Its not about you. You don't know what you're talking about, you're just discouraging him. Did you just need a moment to publicly declare that you're not a fag? Way to go, sailor! Except... wrong forum. Now we all think you ARE gay.

11. Darketernal

i have the right to go thru every thread wether its about me or not. I also wasn't out here to discourage anyone ,rather here so you can enlighten me on how you found out that straight girls go out in gay bars? :dunno:

12. CastorTroy

CastorTroy New Member

Straight girls at gay bars is 100% correct. My ex gf had a lot of gay friends, and a few times I got drug to the gay bar with them, and I'd bet that 35% of the people there were straight, mostly girls :eek3:

13. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

It's true. And don't you know how girls love to be friends with gay guys because they can relate about shopping and stuff like that.

14. Priest Tango

Priest Tango Custom User Tits

well obviously, youre not homophobic....so go out to the gay club, if you dont like it, you obviously dont have to stay :dunno: just give it a try, whats the worse that could happen. you go home 10 min after you get ther?>?

Last edited: Jul 22, 2006
  15. uptown josh

uptown josh Active Member

I think you should turn gay with them. :rofl:

16. Jim Jones

Jim Jones leave a message

Straight girls do hang out at gay bars. Girls love gay guys because they are hilarious and have similar interests. I know this from what girls have told me.

17. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

I learned by going to gay bars. Am I supposed to be embarassed or ashamed now? I don't think so.

:gtfo: of this thread you idiot.

18. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

I agree. Also... look, there's no reason he and his friends can't go to gay, straight, mixed bars. Go to more than one! Hit up a gay bar, straight bar... its all good. ;) These are the funnest nights anyway. Variety. Talk to them about how you miss hanging out, and you need their help to meet some ladies. If you're cool enough to go out to the gay clubs with them, I'm sure they'll be your wingman with the ladies when you spot one.

19. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Another vote for going to the gay bar with them.

20. Darketernal

If you start personal attacks in this thread the more reason i have to stay in here. :dunno:

Is it a good idea to go in a gay bar if your straight? Objectionally it could lead to great discomfort to the op, it might not disturb you Peyomp but having gay people all over you when you are straight yourself is downright disgusting. And this i can speak of experience from visiting a normal disco.

I personally would advice to join a club, and find a place that you find comfortable to meet new friends.

This because clearly your not on the same level in terms of thinking like your gay friends are and as such you are forced to lie to yourself to be someone who you are not, which of whom i would be hesistant to do. Rather find people of your own kind to who you connect, without bringing yourself in a place you don't want to be in the first place.

21. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

I can't believe they made a juvenile idiot a moderator. You're offering nothing in this thread that is On Topic. Just homophobia. Where's Dave Steel when we need him?

22. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

this man speaks the truth

23. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

O please. So they, er, swarmed you, did they? Yeah, those gay people ... so disrespectful.

You weren't attracted to them, so, being open minded as you are, you were of course merely flattered, not excited, that they all thought you were so cute. Naturally you had the same reaction as if a hideous, fat girl were really into you - you accepted the compliment, but declined.

Or is that not how it happened? I guess this is tangential but who's going to save us, the moderator? :ugh:

24. mamoru

mamoru New Member

I'm gay and I can tell you this:

There are PLENTY of straight girls at any gay bar in NYC. They'll dance with anyone, and they are usually easy fucks :rofl:

But yeah, go out and enjoy yourself. Tell your friends how you feel as well.

25. Jinsoba

Jinsoba Left nut crew, holla.

You could go out and meet some new people, but remember that they are your friends. You don't have to turn homosexual just to maintain your friendship; you'd only be lying to yourself if you do that. If all they do is go to a gay bar, and if they deter from what you guys normlly would do when you hang out, then they haven't completely come out of the closet, imo.

Try talking to them about it.