SRS My "friends" and I

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by phrozen11, Jun 7, 2008.

1. phrozen11

phrozen11 New Member

Its been really weird latley. Lets go back to about christmas time. every weekend it would be me and the guys, the 6 of us going out to a house and have drinkin parties and have a good time playing games and such.

Fast forward to today, and for the last 3 weekends or so they have all ditched me. They tell me they will call and never do, so I call them. they will pick up and i ask where the party is or what they are doing...and they never give me a direct answer. On the other hand I believe if i know they are going somewhere and I go there on my own and meet them there, it wont be enjoyable...i dont really know what to do about this

2. Saluki

Saluki New Member

Call them on it...or find new friends.

3. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

:werd:

4. KatWoman

KatWoman •••••••••••

Do a little soul searching and see if you can think of anything you might have said/done to offend the group. It's not abnormal for a friend here n there to fade away, but for a whole group to ditch you, I would say look within yourself first. IF you honestly can't find anything you could have done, then it's time to move on to new friends.

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

You might not always see what's wrong with you, its indeed a good idea to find out what they 'really' think about you, you may or may not have done something wrong which has caused them to dislike you, but most likely you did. :sad2: , if its worth it id try to change the more dislikeable characteristics improving those and then try to hook up with them again showing that your not half as bad as they might think you are.

6. Rich

Rich New Member

This is very true. I used to have a friend that was a pathological liar and told people that we ditched him when in reality we were tired of listening to him make shit up all the time for no reason.

7. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

well, you could stop moping and find other things to do or other people to hang out with.

Do what you want to do, take control of your life, don't wait for others to come to you.