my friend was cheated on, do I tell her?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Combine, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Combine

Combine OT Supporter

The situation is this: I know both people in the relationship, I am closer to the guy, who cheated on his gf twice, now my question is should i tell the girl who I am also friends with, if so how should i tell her, and is it even my place to tell her about this??

2. iceman1123

iceman1123 Guest

dont tell the girl. you're betraying your friend. if it actually bothers you, talk to him bout it and straighten him out.

do NOT be "that guy"

3. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

It is none of your business, so stay out of it.

4. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

the bold part should answer your question

5. Ranger-AO

Ranger-AO I'm here for the Taliban party. Moderator

tell your buddy how much of an asshole he is for cheating on his gf and putting you in a situation where you have to choose which friend you are more loyal to.

6. ndnxtc

ndnxtc New Member

You don't have to choose which friend you want to be more loyal to, just mind your own business. Done deal.

7. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Exactly. Just a few days ago a friend of mine was in the EXACT same position. He got drunk, told the cheatee, and now neither of them are talking to him. You betray them and it makes YOU look like the bad guy.

BELIEVE ME - KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT even if they confront you. Deny it 100%.

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Your friend is a dick.

9. DvBoard

DvBoard New Member

If you let her know, do so anoymously. Unless you don't want the guy to be your freiend anymore. Then again he is a dick.

10. iceman1123

iceman1123 Guest

doesnt matter, he doesnt need to be a bitch

11. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Don't tell her. Bro's before ho's

12. Ranger-AO

Ranger-AO I'm here for the Taliban party. Moderator

Or you could go with option 3: tell her what he did and tell her the best medicine is revenge sex.

Your buddy deserves a little payback, and nothing takes away the bitter taste of being cheated on quite as nicely as revenge sex.

13. iceman1123

iceman1123 Guest

Dont be a fucking faggot.

that will never work and even if it did, you'd be the biggest piece of shit IMO and your friends would (with any luck) have you drawn and quartered

14. DvBoard

DvBoard New Member

A friend is a friend, why save the asshole if it's his own fault? :ugh2:

15. kiri

kiri New Member

i'd tell her anonymously :dunno: she deserves to know

16. Gek

Gek Go for broke

i've experienced something like this in the past. she'd ask me questions and i'd tell her lies. he'd interrogate me that i was tellin ppl what he was doing, I was so sick of all the lieing, i just stopped hanging out with them for a while and then it cooled off.

17. iceman1123

iceman1123 Guest

because the only thing separating you and a party involving the desperate housewives, a box of tissues and a bag of oreos is your fucking Y chromosome and little bit of loyalty.

he said it himself, the girls not as good a friend. stop being faggots you're all a bunch of spineless bitches. just because he knows doesnt mean hes required to volunteer the information.

jesus you guys are a bunch of bitches.

confront him first about it and tell him its not going to fly. if you're really so torn up over it at least give him the benefit of the doubt

18. iwishyouwerebeer

Yeah, I'm amazed at how all men responded, and all men think he should respect the friendship more so than his other friend who has been betrayed not once, but twice now....

19. iceman1123

iceman1123 Guest

like the guy in wedding crashers said

"thats what girls do, you're not a girl are you?"

20. TheCriscoMan

TheCriscoMan Member

nah... that's Old School

21. DvBoard

DvBoard New Member

I'm a male and i'd tell her, but then again i'm an asshole to those that deserve it. Don't group us all as idiots please :naughty: :p.

22. iwishyouwerebeer

Meh, I just think it's sad in a way. If I were being cheated on and my douche of a bf was too much of a dick to tell me I'd certainly want someone, anyone to tell me. This kid says he is friends with the girl also and he seems to even feel his guy friend is in the wrong. Whether he tells her outright or not I think she still deserves to know. I'd tell her anonymously if I was that worried.

23. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Tell her anon. If you don't when she does find out, she'll also find out that you knew, and didnt tell her. You did say you value having her as a friend? If you dont let her know who is telling her, you maintain both friendships

24. iwishyouwerebeer

When I was younger I had a LTR and near the end I finally broke it off with him because he didn't treat me very well. Very soon after our friends (who happened to be guys) admitted to me that he had cheated on me a few times within the last year. I had literally no clue of this because they were usually one time things with girls I didn't know. When I finally did find out...especially from guys that were my friends (yes, some were actually mine more than his, but they knew from hanging with him) I was crushed. I couldn't believe none of them had the balls to tell me. And I wasn't friends with some of them after that.

25. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I honestly don't get cheaters. If you need to cheat then your relationship sucks and you should have the balls to leave your girl then sleep with whoever you want.

That being said, if I ratted out every guy I knew that cheated on his girlfriend I would have almost no friends left. It isn't your business, and there is no reason to make it your business. Kids are taught from a young age to not be a god damn rat.

Edit: It's not only the guys to, if I ratted out anyone I knew that was cheating male or female, my weekends would be a lot more boring - since I'd have no friends

Last edited: Jun 7, 2007