My friend is obsessed with this girl v. he needs advice

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by teh_1337n3ss, Dec 1, 2007.

1. teh_1337n3ss

teh_1337n3ss Active Member

Here is what he posted on Yahoo Answers:

"
    Help with girls?

I like this girl in my spanish class. My friend was talking to her about me and she seemed very interested. He said "Can you imagine yourself going out with steven (thats me) ?" she said maybe. So, the next day, i asked her out, she said yes. Then 5 hours later, she said "i'm sorry, i need more time to think about it, im scared that I might end up hurting you, and this is my first relationship." She is tryin to get over this one guy that she used to like. I don't know what to do. I really like her and i want to be her first boyfriend and take care of her and stuff. Everything is so confusing... T_T. I screwed up with past girlfriends, and i know me and her are meant to be for each other. What should i do? We have a lot stuff in common and me and her are scorpios. She's a sophomore, im a junior.
    • 37 minutes ago
    • - 1 week left to answer.
    Additional Details

24 minutes ago
    from what i've herd, she'll say something when she gets over with that other dude
    5 minutes ago
    nobody asked her out before, and shes pretty, i just want to make a difference in her life and stuff

"

Just thought the wiz's on OT might have an answer for him... Ive tried to talk some sense into him, but he keeps going on about how they are meant for each other and how shes "special." :dunno:

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

DO NOT PURSUE....yet. She has flat out pretty much told him that she's not over another dude. Therefore, he isn't that important to her. The best advice for him would be to back off. He's put himself out there already, if he pushes harder he's only going to seem pathetic or end up pushing a relationship with her that she will eventually end.

He needs to sit back and wait for her to approach him again about dating.

3. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

sophomore in HS or sophomore in college?

4. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Has to be high school if 'ask her out' means its a relationship.

5. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

lol! you had someone else ask her out for you ? come on, you do read this forum right?!?! RIGHT?!!?!