SRS my friend died last night

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by KelKel, Jan 17, 2005.

1. KelKel

KelKel New Member

in a car accident. I don't really know the details yet, but i am very very upset.

2. Myst

Myst New Member

Sorry to hear it, KelKel. Are you alone? Find someone to come over to be with you. You shouldn't be by yourself right now.
    There are really no words that can comfort, just know that I am sorry to hear this & I feel for you. Hang in there.

3. KelKel

KelKel New Member

no nobody is here and i am feeling lonely and thanks for your sympathy.

4. msalyss85

msalyss85 Guest

That is horrible. I have no idea how to respond to that. My friend was in an accident recently but she is ok - I don't know how I would deal with that if she died in the accident. Regardless, I am here for you if you have no one else to turn to. I'm so sorry about what has happened - if only we could change some things in life.

You will be in my prayers.
    Be Strong.

5. KelKel

KelKel New Member

i am very upset i just found out exactly what happened, her and her boyfriend were drag racing in New Orleans and the guy next to them "freaked out" and pulled the emergency break, which caysed him to spin out and when he spun out he it my friends bf's car on her side and she died instantly. Her bf will NEVER forgive himself

6. johan

johan Active Member

As well he shouldn't. Think of all the lives he's affected with his little stunt.
    Take some solace from the fact that she probably didn't suffer very much, or at all.

If you live nearby, it might help to bring a sense of closure to visit the place and bring some flowers and place it near the spot.

Maybe also a small memorial, like a card with her name or picture and a few messages written below. Messages that you would've liked to say to her, but didn't get the chance to. Now's your chance.

7. KelKel

KelKel New Member

i know but i don't know the exact location yet. I feel bad bc there are so many htings i wanted to say to her and now i can't, in grade school i was kinda mean i guess but i was just being a smart ass and jokin around... i wonder if she ever knew i was jokin?

8. KelKel

KelKel New Member

all her bf got was a fuckin fractured face.... and my friend is dead. She had everything going for her she had scholarships lined up for colleges bc she was a great softball player all she had to do was pick one, now she will never have that chance, i hope that boy knows exactly what he did and how stupid it was of him to drive so insanely with her in the car.

9. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

10. btimp

btimp i am my other half

i know the feeling. i lost one of my childhood friends due to a car wreck. graduation day, feel asleep at the wheel

11. tigerlily

tigerlily Spoiled brat.

Dont dwell on the things you wished you could have said to her. That will only make you more upset. But do remember the good times and the conversations you had with her.

Im sorry for your loss, if you would like to talk Im here.

12. johan

johan Active Member

Say it to her now. In that little memorial you're going to put up. It's a memorial to her, but it's really for you. And all the others like you.

A few flowers surrounding the card would be nice. Tie it all to a nearby lamppost.

13. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Give yourself the time to grieve,and find comfort with family and friends , we are here to support you too. :hug: much love :love:

14. c1evergal

c1evergal New Member

I lost a friend 2 years ago. He had an asthma attack and passed away before the ambulance got there. He was 18.

Hang in there KelKel. :hug: If you need someone to talk to pm me or message me on aim.

15. KelKel

KelKel New Member

Thanks OT

16. MiseryIndex

MiseryIndex i never know why. i only know who. Moderator

17. prynce

prynce Best baseball team in Texas

ouch, you really should go hang out with some friends

at least get some company, just let it out

18. Blood Moon

Blood Moon Guest

I'm very sorry what happened to your friend.:sad2:

19. Nightmist

Nightmist Power Metal Crew >* \m/ \m/

Sorry to hear that :hug:

20. hvy55chvy

hvy55chvy OT Supporter

For all the things you feel that have been left unsaid, speak them allowed near the place of the accident or in her final resting place. Speaking them allowed as if the person was right there has helped me and others I know get through the sudden loss of a friend.
    This is something most if not everybody has to go through at some point in their lives. I lost a friend from HS a few years ago.

21. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

it's very sad, but very true... :( i lost a friend i knew only a short time before he was killed in the very same way.

it's such a shame that some people take life for granted. so many things can happen...especially when we least expect it. there's nothing wrong with racing or risktaking (if that's your cup of tea), but take it to the track. let's hope her death wasn't in vain... if even ONE person learns to be more careful...that's all we can hope :)

22. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

I'm so sorry to hear of the tragic loss of your friend. Hope you can find comfort, & peace in your memories of her.

23. KelKel

KelKel New Member

thank you very much but i am extremely upset now that i have found out new information about the accident..... Her bf who was driving they say reaked of alcohol.