FRK My freaky holiday

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by imori, Jan 4, 2006.

1. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

we were kinda busy so its sorta long. Ill put cliffs for you at the bottom... or more details if its requested.

well... where should I start? I suppose I should start by saying that my relationship with my gf has gotten a bit more kinky lately (long distance will do that sometimes I guess). up until I went to see her for the holidays shes been getting into namecalling and spankings and having her asshole played with (not penetrated, but played with). I promised her that at least one day during my trip to see her, she would be my personal sex slave.

that day was interesting to say the least.

She woke me up while she was masterbating next to me (apparently couldnt wait). as soon as I gained the use of my fingers I started pressing my finger on her asshole, rubbing it. I bit her neck a little and rubbed her everywhere. we stayed naked, in bed for about 3 hours just fooling around until I decided (actually, woke up enough) to take control a bit. I ordered her on all fours and started to finger her from behind while I spanked her for me catching her masterbating when I woke up. after a while she colapsed and to my surprised, started fingering her own ass. She was verbally berated for this for a few moments, until I replaced her fingers with mine. first one, then she begged for two. I took them out and told her I wanted to see her masterbate with her vibrator. She asked me where I wanted her to put it and I told her wherever she wanted my cock. To my greater surprise she shoved it in her ass!! she got on all fours and fucked herself for my viewing pleasure. I took it out, lubed myself up and went to town.

her and I did anal before, but she didnt really have a taste for it, but this time, about half way through, she started slamming back into me. finally I couldnt take it anymore and asked her if I could cum in her ass - she actually moaned in approval.

God what a mess that made.

a few nights later we went to a pool hall. After hearing about a friend of mine havign a REALLY bad day we decided to chear him up, her and I (not that way). we played a few rounds then decided to make it interesting. "Winner fucks the loosers ass". She was dieing to bend me over with her strapon and I wanted to go at her ass again.

... but alas... I lost. she has yet to claim her prize.

She won two more games that night(have I mentioned how bad I suck at that game??) so I owed her two sexual favors in return. one she cashed in the next day. I was to lick her from the back of her thighs to her earlobes. easy enough. she hasnt cashed the other one in though. :wtc:

new years eve was extremely fun. I got completely wasted. There were two gay men at the party, one of which has proclaimed numerous times how bad he wants to have me in bed. He's even offered to share me with my gf once or twice. the other my gf thinks is the hottest man alive. well, the "hot man" dared us at one point to get completely naked and get a picture of us with nothing but an oriental fan covering us up. We did that, in our room, but he picked the lock and got a good view of my naughty bits. later he commented to my gf that she was a "very lucky woman". I dont know if he was reffering to the size, or to the fact that I had shaved... oh well. that night Im told that I also deepthroated a bottle of baileys. To this day I have no recollection of that event. they tried to put a popped balloon over it for "protection" but somehow I dont think that worked out for them. I also wound up half naked during the night. we played a drinking game called "drink strip or truth"... well, I was too drunk to tell much truth (or too much... Im not sure), more drinking would not be good, so the majority (which happened to be my gf and the two gay men) decided I was to strip everytime I lost.

New years day was even more fun. my gf started to REALLY get into pain. she had my sucking so hard on her nipples I left bruises and nail marks on her ass. I also did some kind of modified shocker on her (SPOCK HER!!!!). she loved it. I asked her what got her into that, she said it "hurt, but felt good too"

well... thats about it. tonight, though we are appart, I sent her to bed with an order and she gave one to me.

cliffs: fucked my gf's ass, spanked her, called her a whore, deepthroated a bottle of alcohol, gay guys wanted to see me naked - one did, and I spocked her

2. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

disclaimer, I'm drunk...

That's awesome. Glad to hear that she is opening up to her inner most freak, and taking the relationship to a whole new level. Congrats, and please keep us up to date on how things progress. Sounds a wonderful holidays spent with loved ones.

3. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:drool:

Again, I ask "Why wasn't I invited to the half naked, drunken party?" :mad:

:mamoru:

I am so glad you had fun! You and the SO totally deserve it! Also, that's such a sexy story! I can't wait to hear what happens next time you two see each other!!! :naughty:

4. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

next time. and then it will be a fully naked, drunken party ;)

5. fakirone

fakirone OT ex-con, I hate the Mods

Awesome!! Hurray for the two of you. It sounds like your sex life is growing and expanding. I'm happy for you.
    Keep up the good (bad :naughty:) work. :bigthumb:

6. PurpleBean

PurpleBean New Member

Ahh, how I wish my holiday went like that. My New Years Eve was freaky, involving a somewhat failed threesome, but yours tops the charts. Congrats, and keep up the good work! :)

7. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Yeah. My New Years Eve we played Jenga. :eek4:

8. xela

xela So say we all!

OMG Jenga!!! I used to LOVE that game! :bowdown:

9. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

:cool: congrat son the new found freaky!

I spent my new Years painting at a party.

10. FifthGear

FifthGear -

drinking jenga ftw! :bowdown:

pull a piece out, take a drink :bigthumb:

11. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Yeah!

...Except it was just normal jenga. There was no drinking. No gay guys begging to see my husband's cock. No nakedness and no oriental fans. Nope. Just plain old jenga.

12. Phantom Empress

:eek3: why the hell didn't we think of that back in college...

13. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

we did when I was in college.

the game that we played involved a bottle of alcohol and some playing cards. you put the cards on top of the bottle and try to blow them off, without blowing the whole stack.

yeah, I sucked at that game too.

14. GMACK24

GMACK24 Active Member

LOL
    Great Read

15. Phantom Empress

:rofl:

we never had interesting drinking games, i never drank that much anyway and I don't drink at all now. What we used to do was make new alcoholic food items like dark chocolate fudge Amaretto pudding.