My Forementioned Former

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by G Boss, Jul 12, 2005.

1. G Boss

G Boss New Member

:wavey: First thread in this forum. Basically, my ex and I dated for about 4 years total. (HS-College). We went to different colleges, she broke up with me, then decided that she needed me in her life. OK, fast forward half a year, she dumped me for the 2nd time during our college stint in the summer again! It was obvious something was wrong w/ her, she wasn't affectionate as much and wouldn't really talk to me about certain things going on. I brought it up to her the DAY we were departing to go our seperate ways to college. (5 hrs apart). "Are you sure you want to be with me? You don't really seem like you give a shit anymore." Crying ensues, a lot of it. Constantly apologizing, etc.
    This was almost a year ago, and for some reason I'm not over her in the least. I've had the opportunities to be with other women, but I immediately compare them to my "forementioned former", and instantly they are not worthy for me to be emotional with them. Sex is sex, i love to have it, but I can go without it. I'm not sure if she is with other guys, but all I know is that she really wants me to visit her at college. Always asking me to come down, for us to sleep together, etc. I'm having mixed emotions over this, I sincerely love her, but I feel that reverting back to her is halting me from moving on. I can't get her out of my head :hs:
    Thanks in advance. :wiggle:

2. In my opinion if you know it will never work I dont think you should visit her.....it will only make things worse and drag it on. Try seeing other girls, Ive been in that same position before where I thought I would never get over her after she moved away and stuff liek that.....than I started dating other girls and although they couldnt compare to my FF I realized that everyone is unique in their own way. Anyhow it really helped me get over her, just try forcing yourself to be intimate with another girl.

3. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

Sounds cliche', but thats life. The first woman I ever even kissed I married. we were together for 8.5 years before she cheated on me. If you only knew the things I dealt with, put up with and sacrificed for her, and to be completely crushed like that. Yet even though its been 4 years since it happend, and i've been in another relationship for 3, I still miss her, still love, her, still care about her. She came to her senses, and begged for me back for almost 2 years. It was hell. Even though I know it wont work out, even though I cant forget what she did to me, theres always that part that wishes things were the way they used to be. I lost my best friend that day. Its not something some people can just get over, even if they do move on. Good luck bro. It will get better, that I can assure you.

4. G Boss

G Boss New Member

It's always easier to listen to someone when they've experiened the same emotions you are dealing with.

5. G Boss

G Boss New Member

See, the quandry I have put myself in is that I am not sure if I want to move on. I love her so insanely much, but the only thing I can think of to counteract this is that she doesn't seem to be that concerned with how I am doing. I call her, we talk about the past, about the sex, about the love, etc. I like to consider myself an avid studier of poker, but I just can't get a read on this girl.

6. jag6984

jag6984 New Member

I suggest breaking it off completely. She is just looking for a bit of comfort to ease her out of the relationship right now, and therefore she's phoning and looking to hook up with you. She made you feel a lot of pain, and you should make her feel some pain. Don't be her lap dog, stand up for yourself and just say no. If she really wants you back she'll come to your doorstep, otherwise you'll still be chasing her for a long time. Don't go to her, otherwise you'll just be pouring salt on the wound.

7. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

Either break it off entirely or move your ass over there and be with her...if shes ready for that

8. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

You will allways feel for her like that.
    Part of being a man is learning to deal with it an using your reason & logic to do the right thing. Move on. Do not allow her in your life in anyway shape or form. You need to protect your emotional being from her presence for now untill you are better able to coop with it.

Thats my advice.