My first vag thread.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Sebulous, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Sebulous

Sebulous New Member

Long story short, (now ex) girlfriend told me / said to log into her myspace. Found evidence of her being in love with another person, and potentially have messed around with another guy. She tried to defend him as a friend, but its bullshit. I don't know full story yet cause she is still out of town for christmas break. We're done.

Anyways, during this whole looking at myspace, there was a chick with me and reading out the subtle girl language. She's had a crush on me since we met earlier this year, I had a crush on her too. She's hot as hell and a bad ass chick to hang around with. The only problem is she is my best friend's, who is my roommate now, sister. He caught us making out the other day, and he didn't say anything. He knows I am a nice guy and wouldn't fuck around or mistreat her.

I'm stuck in a bad spot. I sort of want to persue her, but I don't. I ignored her, even after she kissed me for first time 2 months ago. When ever she gets drunk, she makes obvious signs for me to make a move. "oh... you said you were gonna pass out in the bed" (we got one in front room) as she was laying in it beckoning me to come lay down. I had to say no because her brother was like 15 feet away in the bathroom.:rofl: She only acts that way when she drinks or smokes up. She gets flirty - kissy. When ever I make a move, she says im bad and I shouldn't.

So the problem is, if I ignore her and don't want anything from her, she tries harder to get with me; which in turn makes me more into her.

How do I not get with her?
    How do I get with her?
    Either way I have to ignore her it seems. I still can't make up my mind. It doesn't help when she says things like "we are going to fuck alot in amsterdam" (me, her, her bro, and his gf are going to amsterdam in march)

2. giz

giz Active Member

are you trying to avoid her because she is your friends sister, or because you really don't want to be with her?

either way, the only way I can see working is to come out and ask her to leave you alone. be civil and if you say it, mean it.

3. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Sounds like she's just playing with you broseph... how do you get with her? When she says "ohh your bad" say, "thaats riiiight babeh" and continue.

4. Sebulous

Sebulous New Member

friends sister does do my head in. I don't want things to go bad and fuck up lots of shit. But, I never had or let relationships end bad. never cheated, never burned down bridges. Quite mature about breaking up, even tho ex ripped the fuck out of my heart, she still gets her xmas gifts and a nice good bye (even though I want to scream at her and make her cry)

5. Sebulous

Sebulous New Member

ya I totally read up on her playing with me. I've learned first hand from previous hot babes about ignoring them, but I never had interest in persuing her. This is why I realized my genuine ignoring her drew her towards me I guess.

I will say that when we are sober, its almost like nothing happened. We act normal, like she is a friend. I've caught subtle flirts, but I can't knock on her for that, I been doing them too :o

6. wait*what

wait*what OT Supporter

7. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Have you ask your friend what he thinks if you were to date his little sister?
    Have you told him that you respect his friendship but she is all over you and it is quite tempting to hookup with her?

I always put my friends first before women, but if you are attracted to her and he doesn't care if you 2 hookup, then go for it. Otherwise if he doesn't want you to hookup with her, then tell her that you respect her brothers friendship more than messing around with her.

8. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

ignore anything she says if what she does is so clear.

"you are bad" is bullshit. don't even listen. go go go.

9. sorryforya

sorryforya New Member

If you really want to pursue her but don't want to burn bridges with your friend. Ask your friend what he thinks if you date his sister. Never know what hes going to say. If he says yes, go for it. No, then just tell her to leave you alone. Doesn't hurt to ask.