TAT my first tattoo design

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Reloe, Feb 17, 2007.

1. Reloe

Reloe New Member

well more to the point i spose this is my first tattoo design which i would happily think of having done. Going to see my local artist once i get back but i was thinking of getting this on the inside of my bicep.

[​IMG]

What do you guys think of it? i have some other designs as well which i might post later if this one gets the seal of approval :noes::coolugh::ugh:

BTW: the lines look alot cleaner once you get it printed onto paper so it it dont look so hacked up

2. jtl090179

jtl090179 Oh I get it, yeah. He's the girl, then you're the OT Supporter

its ok i guess, i feel that even though you think your design is very individual, its still tribal and it will still resemble every other tribal piece out there

3. Mr.Bojangles

Mr.Bojangles New Member

wow another tribal style.. woah wtf, it's not 1990 anymore? where am i? who's house is this? im lost... :(

4. JubjubRSX

JubjubRSX New Member

what ive noticed with alot of people who get small tribal ones..they end up wanting more but nothing matches it...personally im not a fan of tribal....but in the end...all that matters is not what we think of it...but what do you think....

5. Memor

Memor Active Member

minus whale post up the other designs you've been thinking about getting? Personally I like what you've drawn up, if it's yours, it's personal, it's original, and you can back it up, then it's a wonderful way to get tattooed. Inner bicep placement would work well with it.