TAT My first tatoo idea(need some help)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Lantis745, May 6, 2007.

1. Lantis745

Lantis745 Member

Ok i want to get a tatoo on my side of my foot maybe on my ankle or leg. I want it to say "Made In Korea" with a rising sun behind/around it. My major is Management so i cant really have it showing so i thought having it done around the leg area would be the best. So what should i do? Im really new to tatoos and i live in Buffalo N.Y. Should i have anything prepared before i go in ,like maybe some pictures of a rising sun or different fonts? Or will the artist have examples of different fonts for the wordings. And im also wondering if a artist will reject my idea of a tatoo because i dont know if they do that or not lol. Thanks for any help!

2. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

if you want it to not show at a white collar job, stick with leg, back, or upper arm.

check out the artists in your area, find one whose work you like, talk to him or her, take pictures in to show the artist what you want. i'm guessing the artist will have examples of font, but you can also look around and see what you like.

it's possible the artist will tell you s/he doesn't do that kind of work, but i'm not sure that what you're asking for will get you that result. but in answer to your question, yes, certain artists will tell you what they're willing to do and not do.

3. farrelly

farrelly New Member

you go to ub? That shop on main st. near south campus across from the mobil is pretty good. A girl i know got a whole back piece done there and it came out great.

4. Lantis745

Lantis745 Member

ECC but ill look into it.