TAT My first tat

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Louie_EM1, Aug 12, 2006.

1. Louie_EM1

Louie_EM1 New Member

Got it done last night, just took the bandage off this morning and washed it/put A&D ointment on as you can still see a little on the tat; but not as much as the pic shows, I think the flash makes it seem there's a lot of ointment on there.

Here is what the tattoo means:
    In the old Greek/Roman days with mass amount of slavery (Spartucus!); slaves were identified by a branding of a delta sign (a triangle) and a number in the delta to represent individual slaves. Well, when you were bad you had all sorts of letters branded on you. Such as 'R' was for runaway and so forth. Moreover, the 'F' was the worst branding you could get as it meant 'Fugitive'. You got the 'F' usaully with an amputation of a leg or an ear. The 'F' pretty much meant you're fucked with the rest of your life as you became a tainted commodity for all your owners. And I had to get it since.. aren't we all slaves to something? Nyuck nyuck nyuck...

Opinions WELCOME!!!

[​IMG]

2. lick wid nit wit

lick wid nit wit Official OT Oracle

Eh, not my cup of tea. And I'd never get a tat on my wrist like that but as long as you're happy with it, that's all that counts! Remember, as long as YOU like your tattoo, fuck what everone else thinks ;)

When it starts healing bettr, remember to keep it lubed up with a perfume free lotion like Lubriderm or Vaseline Intensive Care. That's what my tattoo artist recommends.

3. Louie_EM1

Louie_EM1 New Member

The only thing I am not completely happy about it is that I wanted it slightly closer to my hand, but my artist was worried my two veins might make it look bumpy and thus the triangle looks curved.
    Ya I'm going to pick up some Lubriderm later. I guess I have 2 questions too... I know with the medical ointment you're not supposed to put much on, is it the same deal with the lotion, or should I leave a layer on there? And, what kind of sun cream SP do you recommend since I will have the battle this sun soon.

4. charel

charel : explorer

looks good, will look better when it's healed and not all shiny

5. Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat New Member

worse idea ever.

why the hell would anyone in their right mind get a tat that brands them a fugitive slave. someday you will have to explain that to someone who actually knows what it is and your going to look like a moron

6. Louie_EM1

Louie_EM1 New Member

What difference would it make if they already have knowledge of what it means? It's obvious to you I already look like a moron and you don't know what it meant... so that doesn't make any sense. But, I'm also not sure if you even constitute since you fucking suck at grammar.
    The tat is a piece of history that I have relations towards. I don't feel the need to further explain the significance since you have given me no explanation as to why it is 'the worst idea ever' since, like I've said, you fail in having a point. Lecture, coherence, English – go to school.

7. FlameBox

FlameBox ΊΧΘΥΣ

I like it and I like the meaning behind it. :bigthumb:

8. Dan-blackline

Dan-blackline Registered Sex Offender

I think the meanings pretty cool, lines look a little shakey though, unless its just teh pic.

9. ShoverBot

ShoverBot OT Supporter

i think id just pick up the highest spf you can find

when mine were fresh i would just put enough a/d on my finger to cover my print then rubbed it all the way in good

edit: and it looks realy good, altho the lines look shaky, it might jsut be from the lotion and the camera

10. Louie_EM1

Louie_EM1 New Member

Ya that was what I was saying before. It is shaky due to my veins popping out.. I'm skinny. I would have wanted it up more closer to the hand but it's cool.
    High SPF not a problem? I'll go for it.

11. TheOutlawTorn

TheOutlawTorn New Consequence Machine