FRK My first really good - deep cleansing kind of screw.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Boudreaux, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Boudreaux

Boudreaux Active Member

I shared this with the vag crew, my first "erotic" story if you will.

I lost my virginity to this girl, and this was our 5th or so time to have sex. It was recommended i post it here, enjoy.

I was a freshman in college, dating a girl from my old highschool who was a year behind me. We were lounging around at her moms house (where she lived) just watching some tv, cuddling like couples do. She went downstairs to the laundry room to put some clothes in the dryer, leaving me to my own devices upstairs on the couch.

It came to the point where I felt she was taking just entirely too long to throw a load of clothes in the dryer, so i went downstairs to investigate. Her back was to the door and it was obvious she didn't hear me walk up. I took the opportunity for a brief moment to admire her young, tight butt, ever so slightly exposed by her short shorts, attached to some deliciously toned legs. This was all I needed for inspiration to take hold and throw my mind into the most wonderful of places.

I had just enough time to study her for that moment, she had closed the door to the dryer and switching it on had turned around, initially startled to see me standing there. Our eyes met and were locked for a meer second when i flipped off the light and approached her, grabbing two handfulls of ass, pulling her in for a kiss. She kissed me as if it were the first time, as if i were some stranger that she had just met but was intensely desiring and had to have me. i could still feel her heart pounding out of her chest from being startled. I slowly and gently pulled down her shorts, not discovering any underwear. Pulling her shirt off was followed by cupping her warm pussy in the palm of my hand, applying just enough pressure to elicit the tiniest of responses.

I picked her up and put her on top of the dryer. I ripped off my pants and boxers and began to tease her clit with my now throbbing penis. I had never felt such a wet, warm inviting place, never thought one such as that could exist. I put her legs so the inside of her knees rested in the inside of my elbows. I slowly began to fuck her, using my hands to rotate her hips, and push them into the vibrating dryer as it went through its cycle. Penetrating her in her entirety we kissed as only innocent lovers can. I whispered in her ear, asking her how she wanted to get fucked. Her reply was, "In the bed, NOW!" Never leaving the inside of her i picked her up and carried her into a nearby bedroom, laying her on her back. We held each other close, her pussy never stopped dripping with excitment the entire time, contracting in the best of uncontrollable ways, leading to my eventual climax placed sweetly on her hips.

True story, all of this while her brother and sister were elsewhere in the house, and they could have -very- easily caught or walked in on us.

btw, i love reading short erotic stories so feel free to post them :eek3:

2. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Thank you for braving FS and sharing :naughty:

3. energie

energie I like to place an order.. the name? Situation the

OMG no condoms??!?!??! should teach her brother/sister safe sex :mamoru:

i though u were gonna surprise sex her

4. Boudreaux

Boudreaux Active Member

that was about as surprise as she could have handled