MIL My first post pass!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by The Militant, Apr 5, 2008.

1. The Militant

The Militant THE FUTURE

Well week 8 of basic and we won honor platoon today so I got myself a post pass! I feel like I'm 8 making a mad dash to the candy and soda but i miss it soo much!! Im at fort leonard wood, fuck this state. 21b all I got is a 5 day FTX left next week and im done with basic then its on to some combat engineer AIT.

Basic isn't as hard as I thought id be. It definatly varies though. It took me 6 weeks to get chocolate milk when some people are eatin salads and shit on day 1. My drill sergeants are cool and funny as hell.

thats all, maybe ill be able to go on pass on weekends now? :x:
    peace knee grows.

2. deltonius

deltonius Guest

Army or the marines

3. brackac

brackac Fuck all of this. OT Supporter

Post pass in basic? Where are you for basic training? Only post pass I got was the day I graduated.

4. jimmybuffett

jimmybuffett New Member

FT wood fucking sucks

5. Off

Off Memento Mori

im on wk 7 of basic, 8 more to go :x:

6. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

I do not remember whitecouch being able to email me while at basic..he hardly got to call :p

7. Jbrown

Jbrown OT Supporter

:rofl:

wat

8. kawasakizx6rrrr

kawasakizx6rrrr New Member

we had liberty sunday at parris island, which was the sunday of the 12th...i think, week of bootcamp. that was the only time we got to check that place out because our family day (day before graduation) was cancelled due to hurricanes

9. Ranger-AO

Ranger-AO I'm here for the Taliban party. Moderator

awesome. just remember: "P for Plenty!" :hsughr:

Hooah

when did he go to basic? I went to AF basic before the internet was created, and I had full access to email and the web. :hsughno:

10. ustfdes

ustfdes LPC ID: 20394

If they're cool and funny as hell, then you have it easier than i did....because i didn't realize how cool mine were until the day of graduation...and we still got smoked in our Class A's that day. :rofl:

i had 24 weeks with the same drill sergeants (OSUT Training, combined basic and AIT) and it was hell. the coolest thing they did was change up army values training and instead of the stupi slide shows, they had us watch band of brothers and afterwards explain which values we saw in the movie and whatnot.

upon deployment to iraq, all of the drill sergeants that had anything to do with our platoon, along with the 1SG and CO got court martialed for training abuse. I would have spoken on their behalf, had i not be enroute to Iraq at the time....because they trained us hard, and it was very different from how it is "supposed" to be these days, but hell, they're training you not to die, so let them have the power to do so.

good luck with your AIT and stuff :)