LGBT My first place!!!

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by MLH, May 4, 2005.

1. MLH

MLH New Member

WOOT! I am so excited! I just got an apartment on the lake and it will be the first time I have my own place to call home!!! No more roommates and all the stress that comes with them...and if I do get stressed, I can open up the door and stair out on the lake to relax myself!!!!!
    And I have so many ideas as to how to decorate it but I am so stuck because I have too many ideas!!! Sorry if this doesn't interest you, but I havent had the best of luck when it comes to roommates (nympho, homophobe, felon, bi-polar, and phcycho) all in the past three yrs....
    I know college is full of different things but I dont know what I did to deserve all those crazy people.....so since I am too nice to judge people I am just going to live by myself and be happy!!! WOOT!!!!

2. coma

coma New Member

Yeah living alone is awesome; you'll love it. Ugh...roommates...who wants to deal with the BS? Now if I had a "roommate" in the gay sense of the word then that'd be different. :big grin:

3. PaZzEsCo

PaZzEsCo New Member

Congratulations are your own place!! It's definitely exciting!!

4. sholnay

sholnay New Member

lucky you - ive had the roommate thing going for 3 years now... im too much of an easy going guy though so nothing ever really bothers me - I dont let myself get caught up in any drama and I dont cause any either (at least none that i'm aware of).

House on the lake??? must be nice! but my view isnt bad either...

I hope you decorate till your hearts content - and if you have so many ideas, why not start with one theme, then redecorate every couple months or so.. you'll keep your place fresh that way :big grin:

Last edited: May 5, 2005
  5. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

Congratulations. I know the feeling of finally getting your own home.

6. MLH

MLH New Member

Thanks everyone, I just picked up the keys this morning and now I am off to start decorating!!!!

7. sholnay

sholnay New Member

you waste no time.. takes me a few months just to empty all the boxes! =) Then again, I dont have much of an eye for decoration. Gimme a couch, a TV, a desk and a bed and im set. (that assumes the desk has a computer ;) )

8. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

Congrats! I know how it feels....

9. Dr. Giggles

Dr. Giggles OT Supporter

:cool: Congrats.

How old are you?

10. MLH

MLH New Member

I am 20, going to be 21 in August!!! Can't wait to be legal. Odd enough it really hasnt stopped me from the club scene....I don't use a fake but yet I get into all the bars....

No I dont waste anytime. My Dad owns a moving company and after working with him I am pretty efficient in packing and unpacking. Also I am really anal about the placement of where things go and I have a pre-concieved idea of where I want things to go before I put them there......

But I did decided on my themes, The living room is Safari (Chocolate, creme, and sky blue. Lots of wooden pieces, tribal art, and i am working making a table out of the front of an old jeep), kitchen/nook (total tikki hut lounge, dark red walls, covered in bamboo, cobblestone floor, large tropical plants) Bathroom (nautical blue!!! yum!, all white accents and blue blue blue!) Bedroom (not really themed.....but light blue with a dark brown horizontal stripe, all my bedding is all sorts of blues, and ofcourse more blue blue blue.......plus a big solid wood waterbed and furniture set....)

So yeah I love blue!

11. Dr. Giggles

Dr. Giggles OT Supporter

I didn't have much trouble at certain places when I was underage also. I know 3 doormen a some local bars. :o

12. NOVAJock

Me neither. I have a way of getting free drinks, and even free sun glasses sometimes! :mamoru:

13. Dr. Giggles

Dr. Giggles OT Supporter

Teach me your secrets, stud! :x:

14. NOVAJock

It's all in the eyes, the smile, and the pouch. :naughty:

15. MLH

MLH New Member

Its all about the charm!!! I am a DB (Dallas Biotch) so we tend to get what we want when we want it... I get alot of free stuff but I just think I am blessed, I dont think I am doing anything different, just keep my smile showing and I might put a lil pep in my step..but its all natural!

16. Amanda Renee

Amanda Renee New Member

congrats!!! moving out is the best ever. i have been out of the house since i was 18.. now 21 and first time living alone though..something to get used to. have fun and enjoy yourself!!!