FRK My First Male on Male Story (by: Anonymous)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Sam Gamgee, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

This was submitted to me so that I could post it anonymousy. This is a true experience by a Freakyshiat'er

Okay, here it goes. If you don't like bi stories (M on M) then quit reading.

I've always been a little curious about what it's like to be with guys, sexually (duh).

Sure I've had a few handjobs, blowjobs etc, but always preferred women more I guess. But I don't know what compelled me to try anal with a guy really. I decided to hook up with this one guy that I knew was gay (he was 45, I was 28, now 29). I had repaired his computer a few times and well, he asked me if I wanted to try guys, just outta the blue. I was stunned of course but the idea made me kinda hard

So one day I decided to just go for it. He picked me up, I was damn hard in my jeans and briefs on the way over too. He squeezed my cock a few times while in the car, which just made me grow harder. When we got to his house, we wasted no time and I started stripping in his bedroom. I'm a little guy with a big cock and that's the kind of guys he usually goes for.

He laid flat on his stomach on the bed and started sucking me off, oh man it was good. Then after a few minutes of that, he lubed me up and he got in the doggy position. I aimed my cock at his hole, and pressed slowly and slid in. Oh god it was really good. I must have pumped no more than 12 times before I was pulling out and shooting a big load all over his back and ass. The sensation was just amazing

After I came fast I had to get going, I had class soon at the community college. He said thanks for the fuck, he enjoyed it also even though it didn't last long. We've done it two more times since then (I am the only guy he does it bareback with, we've both been tested for STD's so we're safe in case you guys were wondering...)

So that's it, my first true anal experience with a guy. Hope you enjoyed reading, cause I got damn hard typing this

2. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Thanks for sharing. We love to hear about people and their experiences.... good or bad, there is usually a lesson in it for someone else.

AND most importantly.... Thanks for letting us know that you were safe. You know us... all about communication & safety :mamoru:...............:bigthumb:

PS: Thanks for being the go-between Sam

3. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

See, why can't hooking up between a guy and a girl just for the sake of getting off, be as easy as it is for two guys? It's all about the getting together, getting off, and being done that makes it easy and fun. Albeit safety is always a key issue though.

Now to figure out who this was....

4. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

I hope this isn't too far off topic but it is really right to call unprotected sex between 2 non-monogamous partners safe(r)? I would imagine that a large number of people with std's got them through having this kind of "safe" sex.

Anyway thanks to our anonymous poster for sharing but be careful.

5. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

I think if you are taking the time to be tested and communicating enough to share the results, then I'd consider it safe(r). At least it isn't random, drunken bareback...

6. Sam Gamgee

Yeah, I guess it all depends on trust.
    If he trusts this guy that he's telling the truth (that he's not sleeping around), then it's safe.

7. Sam Gamgee

Happy to assist! :)

8. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

Either way it's better to be safe than sorry.

Interesting story...

p.s. I would say the same thing to two hetero's not using protection.

9. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

how do you know this?

you are taking his word for it?

10. no lol today

no lol today Soy la bailarina de la muerta. OT Supporter

I love stories about cock.

11. MisterX

MisterX Guest

me too :o

12. RyRy

RyRy Active Member