SRS My first "love"

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Pringles, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Pringles

Pringles New Member

We'll that time has come again. We all goto college around this time of year. I was a senior in HS and got really into a girl for a good 9 or so months. She then cheated on me with a guy while she was high/drunk/trip(shrooms). She then kissed a girl later when I was on a trip(vacation). I let her back into my life a while back like a stupid dumb fuck. It's now time for us both to leave. She used to do this crap where she would say I love you and it became a game in my head. She only said it at times when we were argueing and crap basically she was insecure about it all. Luckily she has stopped that so I dont have to lie anymore about it. She is leaving on saturday for CO, here college town. Is there anything I should say or do? I'm thinking of just letting her go off thinking I treasure her or something. I'm not really an ass to just bring someone down on life if they are leaving and what not. She definetaly is NOT MY ONE and I feel like saying I don't care if I see her again, but I dont know if I mean that. I guess I'm just ranting now, so feel free to shot me ideas or thoughts on what I'm doing or what you think I should be doing. :hs:

2. Pseudonym

Pseudonym --

"Thanks for the great memories, Bye"

3. Pringles

Pringles New Member

thats what I was thinking, but I'd end up saying it sarcasitically and i'd be the dick.

4. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

Who cares? It sounds like she sucks anyways. I wouldn't say anything to her.

5. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

how much do you care about her. if you really do, maybe write her a letter saying thanks for the memories and such.

if it doesnt really matter to you, you can either just call her up and say bye or you can let her go off without saying anything.

6. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

Don't say anything.

7. Ladybird

Ladybird New Member

I would say something, I dont know what becuase I have never been in your situation. I think that leaving it an not saying anything is a little harsh after over 9 months even tho she doesnt sound like *the one*

I guess in the ned its up to you. Maybe a simple phone call or text message : )

8. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

I dont think you should say anything. She may act like it affects her, but cheating on you kinda shows she didnt care too much about how YOU felt (drunk/high or not).

9. Minh Lam

Minh Lam Active Member

Just tell her the truth. Honestly. In this scenario I would. Be polite but be honest. Tell her that if she keeps that shit up she would be a lonely person in life. No one would take her seriously.
    Atleast you realise that she is no good. Move on. Plenty of decent girls out there. Dont let no girl in life play you. You see them fuck up. You tell them to fuck off and move on.

10. Nihilistical_88

Nihilistical_88 New Member

Dont waste your precious time chasing after her. Break it off with her and let her do whatever the fuck she wants. Either look for someone better or focus on the more important things in your life.

11. Pringles

Pringles New Member

thats the thing. I feel that it would be easier on her if I don't say anything to her. Either way I know theres better chicks especially at SLO CP . But it would be nice to have a fuck buddy for when I come back to town. Is it ok if I play her like she did me? Mind you this is the last time any of this happens. I was in HS and I have learned alot about females and relationships with her. The next one will be different.

12. Minh Lam

Minh Lam Active Member

Yeah for sure. Play her for the shallow whore she is.
    Just dont hurt your feelings in the process. Honestly. one time she meant something to you but now she has lost that credibility and is nothing to you. So use her for your own personal satisfaction.

Only catch is dont fall for her again and thats the down point about being a guy, we always tend to fall hard for girls.

13. Pringles

Pringles New Member

ya thanks. I'm hoping with a semester in a college of hot girls I should be fine realizing there is better which is the key to moving on.

14. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

you're so young man. If you married this girl, you'd cheat on her or get tired in a few years. You're still an emotional child, fuck I'm a child and 25. Do you want to compromise the rest of your life to be with a woman you'll probably get tired of? Your relationship is not your identity.

edit: I pissed away age 20-25 because I was pissed off at a girl.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2006