SRS My first girlfriend is getting married.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by deusexaethera, Jan 17, 2008.

1. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

I got the invitation in the mail today.

We dated for a few months late in 2000. I broke up with her after I realized that she could give a shit about the things I thought were fun/cool/important. Even after we broke up, we still saw each other pretty much every day for the next 3.5 years -- seeing how we were in the same major and the class size was ten people. I got pissed off when she started dating my roommate two weeks after we broke up, and I didn't talk to her for a few months after that, but we nonetheless hooked up again a couple of years later. Nothing came of it the second time around.

Not much of a relationship, but...you know...first time, and all...it was kinda memorable just because it happened at all.

Unlike a lot of Asylum posts, I don't have any baggage about her, I don't have any regrets or desires, and I don't want her back.

Just noting how time moves on. :hs:

2. 2500

2500 Guest

My ex GF just got married and I went to the wedding. Obviously, ex's move on and get married too, so, I'd go to the wedding and thats that.

3. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

^^> what she said

4. 2500

2500 Guest

he

5. onedownfiveup

onedownfiveup Active Member

I now what you mean. One of my ex's is married with a baby now. I don't talk to her, nor have I talked to her in a few years. I just heard it through a friend of mine and I kind of laughed.

6. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

My ex recently got married a couple of months ago. It was weird thinking about how I'd been sleeping with this girl, and suddenly she's marrying this other guy.

She invited me to the wedding, but then she never sent me an invite so it passed without my knowing. I think she did that out of respect for me. She knew I'd be a little uncomfortable.

7. AlliMae13

AlliMae13 New Member

My ex is engaged and in a way I hope he does invite me to the wedding, but at the same time, I dont because his fiance has something against me, even though my ex and I had been friends for a long time before he even met her. I'd go if invited, but hopefully have a boyfriend by that time to drag along with me lol

8. RockDaBoat

RockDaBoat New Member

I had my first "girlfriend" when I was 12... about four months ago I found out she's a lesbian.

No pics. :p