LGBT My first gay bar

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Jewish, Dec 24, 2007.

1. Jewish

Jewish Is not really jewish!

I went to my first gay bar Saturday night. My sister and our life long friend(plus her GF) wanted to go with me because it was my first time being in public like that. Recently I have come out to every single one of my friends and family besides my real dad(long story) and I have had nothing but positive responses from everyone. I keep an amazing group of friends and they all still love me just like before, but now they know I am more happy.

Ok so I walk in to the place, it wasn't too busy, I was just waiting for my sister and friends to get there. The place is called G-bar and its in the heart of ybor right on 7th ave in Tampa, FL. Well it got real busy real fast. All the bartenders were decently cute and the best parts of the night were, the guys dancing on the bars and they were selling hot dogs and sausages somewhere in the corner, I mean honestly, I had to laugh, selling hot dogs and stuff in a gay bar....no shit right? haha. I felt very comfortable and was dancing within 30 minutes of being there. I got hit on more times than I can count. I even got hit on by a girl in the mens bathroom. She was so drunk she was literally pissing in the urinal. She comes up to me while im washing my hands and licks my ear and says "god you are so cute, tell me you are straight?" so I look at her dead in the eyes and say" sweat heart...im here. Do you think im straight?" haha the sad look in her eyes said enough. So I left the bathroom and went back to my group. And the drinks were cheap. So all in all, I had a great time and my sister is amazing for going with me.

2. Ivan

Ivan New Member

:rofl:

Well, happy to hear everything went so well! The times I went to gay bars I only got weird stares and someone accidentally ran into me once (lame excuse to touch my ass while saying "oh, I'm so sorry!"). That's about it.

3. Jewish

Jewish Is not really jewish!

That happens to me everywhere I go so I am used to it, im sure that happens to a lot of people. I had so much fun. I can honestly have fun anywhere I go though.

4. stolid_agnostic

stolid_agnostic One who is both stolid and agnostic. Get a diction

:rofl:

I miss being younger hahahaha

I hated it at the time, and found it almost offensive, but now I am like....they thought I was so cute that they had to touch me! :big grin: