FRK My first Dom role

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by videogrl, Oct 2, 2004.

1. videogrl

videogrl Guest

I just met this girl she is into bdsm and has recently been collered. Well the other night we all were writting scripts for our show then the idea of being with another woman was brought up. This sub and I started talking about how hard it is to find girls that are attrative that are into that kind of thing and were there is no drama involved. Well she is on a BDSM chat room that I have been hanging out in.

This twist her master invited me into a private room and while he is gone he wants to blindfold her and wants me to follow what he says over the phone doing those things to her. Like blindfold her play with ice and a little flogging. We both talked about what we are comfortable with and I stressed I am not into inflicting great pain. Nothing like what Megabitch posted. (they are not on this bored so they don't know that) but was using for a refrence for you guys. I've talked w/ my SO he is cool w/ it. I am kinda nervous. For I am not really into the SM part just the bondage stuff. :) :naughty:

What do you guys think? Go for it? Or if people have been in this situation share. Oh we also talked about wax play. I have never done it to someone but have had it done to me.

2. videogrl

videogrl Guest

3. Hunter

Hunter Guest

Sounds good to me. Have fun!

4. videogrl

videogrl Guest

OK PE ....................... looks at her. Have any suggestions?

5. net_prophet

net_prophet Tactical Texan

Sounds like it could be a lot fo fun for both parties as long as everyone is cool with what's going on.

oh and p.s. I still hope I get to take pics of it all :x:

6. AngelicScars

AngelicScars Guest

Can I watch? :)

7. videogrl

videogrl Guest

OMG it happened! :eek3: First I did everthing her dom told me to do. I handcuffed her to the bed ran ice down her nipples then tracing her body into her clit. Then I took a vibe and had fun with it. After all of that her Dom gave her permission to do whatever. Well long story short I was the one that was then handcuffed and wipped by her with the belt for her revenge. :naughty: After wimmincing because of the stings. She then explored me. Oh god this was great! :bigthumb:

8. Arctika

Arctika Guest

wow. that sounds awesome! Im jealous!

9. net_prophet

Well I can also say that it was a blast. They took turns being handcuffed and playing with each other. Then they just played for a while. Then videogrl rode me while the girl watched and played with herself. Really had fun putting on a little show for soemone. Then we layed around for a while just strokeing each other. Then the girls played some more. All in all Mostof us were naked for 5 hours (minus my 10 minute drink run) and all had a great time. Hope we have more of this happen in the future. :bigthumb:

Last edited: Oct 4, 2004
  10. LuvlyLicker

LuvlyLicker Guest

oh I love being submissive! that sounds wonderful

11. net_prophet

I've always wanted to be submissive but I have the hardest time giving up control. I need someone to just take over. Maybe one day...

12. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

13. videogrl

videogrl Guest

:slap: Welll quit freakin untying yourself and telling me your in control. :squint:

14. i have been in control of a past boyfriend and with apast girlfriend - yes it is very fun. BUT the new guy has me sprung for being controlled by him. i am litterally his robot - i do everything he says and obviously take everything he gives me too. but htere is nothing better than a good flogging huh? :naughty: :whip:

15. videogrl

videogrl Guest

yeah just as long as it doesnt leave marks (i'm a wimp)