TAT My first body mod

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Soul_On_Fire, Aug 7, 2004.

1. Soul_On_Fire

Soul_On_Fire And the taste of the poison on her lips..

for my first body mod (piercing) I decided to go with the PA. The guys at the piercing shop thought I was nuts for doing it first.. It didnt hurt at all but the recieving tube was very uncomfortable. at the time and within 5-10 minutes there was no blood at all.. but since ive been home and into the night ive bled sooo much. it kinda worried me being my first I wasnt sure what to expect and the piercing place wasnt nearly as good as Ive heard because they werent much help. I was wondering if theres anything you guys could tell me as a heads up to expect or look for?

2. HPS

HPS I'm not fat, I'm poofy... :fawk:

Awesome first poke man, congrats! :bigthumb:
    For a few days you will have a little bleeding, and it will burn to pee, but thats all normal. 2 tips from personal experience- Don't use it to soon (trust me!), and drink a lot of water. Urine is sterile, so it is a LARGE factor in how long it takes to heal. More water you drink, more you pee, faster it heals. I drank a gallon - 2 gallons of water a day my first few weeks, and I healed quickly. In fact, the burning when I pee'd went away in 1 day, which is fast (but I heal fast too)... Anyway, good luck man, and congrats again... :wavey:

BTW, I just stretched mine to a 6g... My thread- http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1213503

3. Soul_On_Fire

"little" bleeding..haha I bled like I got shot.. actually he did it and didnt even bother wrapping it up or anything because there was no blood.. when i got home.. wow. I kinda got worried by the amount.. it had actually backed up my urethra some and the first few seconds of pissing was blood, and actually has yet to burn. the guy pierced me at 14g because he was afraid I didnt know what to expect so stayed small. how long would you suggest before it can be "used" solo or partner?

4. HPS

See, I hardly bleed at all, but I never bleed... :dunno: Like I said, drink water like you're starving for it... ;)
    As for using it, solo before with someone, but still wait a while. Wait for solo till most or all soreness is gone, then wait a bit after for sex. With solo you can be a little more carefull to avoid the ring/wound, but sex will really work the new piercing. See where I'm goin... ;)

5. brew

brew Guest

I was pierced with 14ga too, but 2 weeks later I went back and was streched up to 10ga with 2 tapers. I didn't bleed but one or two drops the whole time, some people will bleed, that's just part of it, no big deal there, it will go away in a couple days.
    It never burned when I urinated, (digredi, you may want to get some penicillin for that, haha :rofl: ;) Just kidding) but it sure took me 5 minutes just to go the first time!!!! I was like :ugh: this is going to hurt and then it didn't. Everyone is different too.
    You will more than likely want to strech up, I'm at 4ga right now, it's get's more comfy the bigger you go. After my first stretch at 2 weeks, it stretched naturally.

Anyways, nice on the first stick! That's awesome man! :bigthumb:

6. HPS

:fawk:

By the way, John pierced me with a 12g, and followed the lance through with a 10g CBR. Essentially, I was pierced, then did my first stretch on that piercing all in a few seconds... :bigthumb:

7. Soul_On_Fire

I still cant piss right.. ive tried everything ive read and it still makes a mess starting out..

8. HPS

It will be for a few. To start healing feels like forever, but all the sudden it will be on a roll and heal up fast... ;)

9. Soul_On_Fire

umm quick question.. how long do I continue to wash it with dial and salt soak twice a day? i got it done on friday.

10. HPS

As Peter said, it will clean itself (so to speak) when you pee. Personally, I would clean the outside with dial for at least a week, and soak with seasalt untill the is no soreness/pain at all... :wavey:

11. Soul_On_Fire

12. brew

brew Guest

sea salt soaks rule!

If anyone ever comes over to my house and I try to get you to use the toy story coffee mug.......don't :bigthumb:

13. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

I got pierced with 8ga and stretched to 6ga right away.

going to 4ga as soon as Peter brings his ass down to Houston.

14. ronin11

ronin11 New Member

LMFAO

no coffee in toy story mug for j00!