FRK my fantasy of being dominated...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by sk3y, Apr 27, 2009.

1. sk3y

sk3y New Member

ok so everytime I go through the freaky picture thread and private picture thread I see all you fine ladys that I would love to have a night with. But I also see a lot of cocks, that make me want to try my fantasy...

Does anyone else (guys) not only have the desire to be with a woman, but also try being sexual with a man? I have never had sex or anything related with a guy, but I have the want to try it. I see all you guys posting your cocks up and what not and it just makes me want to be with a guy just for one night to just test it out.

I have a fantasy of just being completely dominated by some big (tall and hung whise) guy. Just the idea of being forced to suck his dick, and him fucking me turns me on.

Am I alone on this or is this normal?

BTW I'm 19 and male if that matters any

2. Cracked

Cracked New Member

I think you are alone on this buddy, sorry mang :dunno:

3. MaximaDrvr

MaximaDrvr Member

I doubt you are alone in this, though a lot of people would not be secure enough to voice their desires.

A lot of guys do enjoy anal stimulation as well, though they don't really fantasize about other men's genitals.

I'm sure other people will post as well.

4. sk3y

sk3y New Member

I understand where your coming from. Also i just wanted to note that I'm not interested in being with a guy forever or anything just like a one night stand. I know it may seem weird to some of you but hopefully someone else on here has experienced the same thing, and can give me some pointers on what to do.

I like the idea of the fantasy, but idk if I could ever see it actually happening.

5. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

actually quite the opposite. I know it isn't one of mine as it is not my thing, however, it is a very common thing. If you read through many of the other threads you will see many that have a similar feeling. I am sure plenty of them will post in here too. I would identify who they are (as I recall some of them) but I will leave it to each to identify themselves to respect their wishes of sharing or not :)

However, in summation, yes, you have a very common interest. Actually, you know what the number one fantasy of men is? Nope, not two women, but rather to be dominated by a woman. You have just switched genders. Same basic principle.

P.S. I have seen a few of your posts and I just wanted to welcome you to FS. I am sure you will enjoy yourself very much.

Cheers :wavey:

6. sk3y

sk3y New Member

Thank you for the welcome :wavey:

I hope to hear from some others with the same fantasy :)

7. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

I'm into anal play. both giving and receiving, though not with a guy. It's just not up my alley. though i can tell you that you're not alone in this. You're curious, and that's perfectly OK. You're also not the only one to post on this forum about the subject. Nice to have a point of view from that side of the fence i suppose.

I did a ninja edit, because i named names... and like bubba said... let them identify themselves. :hs:

8. spooney

spooney WTF Sony?

Its something I've always had an interest in as well. I prefer to be submissive in bed and there isn't really a more submissive act then being used by some one in that manner.

9. Cracked

Cracked New Member

I was only keeeeeding.

10. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

You're not alone in this desire.

I'm a pretty well known gay male on this board, and so probably about once a month (maybe once every other month), I'll get a private message from some OTer who asks the exact same question you asked... and then proceeds to ask me for advice... and most times they're freaking out about actually admitting this desire to someone.

So... you've got these things going for you:
    1) You're not afraid to admit this on the board instead of through PMs... so this means that you are probably not as freaked out about this desire as some other guys are
    2) You're in touch with your fantasies and desires, which is a great start.
    3) You're young, which is good. Many men admit these desires in their 30s and 40s and then they're way behind on being railed by a hard cock. You've got plenty of time to fulfill this fantasy of yours.

I'd say, don't worry about the future. Don't try to define your future by saying "I don't want to be with a guy forever. Just one night" because that just limits you.

Experiment. Maybe put an ad up on craigslist... or I'd recommend manhunt. (www.manhunt.net) That's specifically for men in your area looking to hook up. You can be very specific about your desires and I'm sure you'll find someone to help you out.

Hey, who knows... you may love it and want to try it again. And you may hate it and decide "OK, got that out of my system" (I've seen it go both ways).

But, just know this. Your desires are perfectly normal and fine. And your future is limitless.

Now, get out there and suck some cock, bitch! ;)

11. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

I'd also recommend venturing over to "The Closet" subforum and asking this question as well.

We have a few bi guys and several gay guys over there who may be able to give you different advice... maybe other websites or other ways to hook up (safely) with men who could dominate you.

http://forums.offtopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=117

12. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Thank you, Sam! :kiss:

13. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

Hey, never been solo with a guy, but have been with another couple where some mm play took place. And, well, I'd do it again!

I'm married and anal play is part of the our regular activities. Feel free to ask anything.

14. Thomas Crenshaw

Thomas Crenshaw New Member

what your describing, sir, is a gay fantasy.

15. Drunken Karnie Midget

you need to read more before you start posting in fs.

16. hopeleslylonely

hopeleslylonely Moo

Listen to Sociopath, if you don't it's ban land for you

17. Thomas Crenshaw

in all honesty i wasn't trying to be disrespectful. it really is a gay fantasy. it's not my particular flavor, but i've got a sick enough mind to come up with ideas for him to enjoy a possible real life situation. I apologize in any case and retract my previous statement.:hsugh:

18. Priest Tango

Priest Tango Custom User Tits

i say def go for it!!

19. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Since you are new, let me explain why you got the reaction you did.

Our view is this: sexuality is not black or white but lives on a scale. 1 being total homosexual and 10 being completely heterosexual.

Most people in this forum tend to be in the 6-9 range, which is to say that they may have some sexual interest in persons of the same sex. This is not to suggest that they want to live with, have a life with and/or have an emotional relationship with someone of the same sex.

Being "gay" is more about who you chose as a life partner rather than who you have sex with at the moment.

:wavey:Welcome to our kinky little home and feel free to post.

20. Thomas Crenshaw

that was much appreciated, ogre. Now i know where to either shut my mouth or give display of my sick, kinky mind. I'm a crazy bastard so sometimes ill get a little overboard or be just generally shocking.

the op, my apologies again for being rude. Don't forget to tell us if your fantasy is successful!

21. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

Thanks for coming in and explaining your comment Dogday. I think that shows a lot about yourself.

Feel free to share your crazy ideas and fantasies, just be careful on lingo. The key is that we are not judgemental here. We want everyone to be able to share whatever they feel they want/need to without feeling that they will be mocked, teased, verbally abused for sharing their thoughts. Therefore, feel free to share those crazy things that you think of and the majority (hopefully all) in FS will be very supportive and try to help give you some knowledge of their experiences or ideas.

The overall thing to take away from FS is that it is NOT the main forum. A lot of the stuff that flies there will not be tolerated in here. Having said that, it seems like a simple mistake in verbage and coming back in and explaining your comment, imo, makes everything completely fine. No harm meant, so we carry on :)

As Rouge stated, welcome to our little side of the forum and I look forward to seeing you post more as well :)

22. Drunken Karnie Midget

:werd: I'll toss out a "welcome" from my end as well. I jumped on what i perceived as trolling, and i'm quick to do that in here. Welcome to FS.

23. tb2883

tb2883 New Member

sk3y i have to agree with other people and say you are not alone with your fantasy. I hope you find someone to play it out with, follow Sams advice and you should be able to find someone safely that way.

I have a similar fantasy but mine to is with a female either a shemale or a female with a strap on.

And kudos to Rouge and Bubba on top notch advice for a newcomer.

Oh yeah weclome Sk3y, Dogday