SRS My Ex who i still have feelings for..

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by pinklemonade, Apr 13, 2006.

1. pinklemonade

pinklemonade New Member

My Ex who i still have feelings for keeps calling me lately to go cruising with him and his buddy

but i dont think id be comfortable especially when its not just me and him.

im confused why he wants to see me maybe he just wants me to be his buddy now and doesnt see anything hard about it cause hes so carefree.

should i tell him im not comfortable or just try to be comfortable and go for it some time?

2. ebbnflo

ebbnflo REAL- LAOT Hermit

If you are uncomfortable, say so, and inquire about what his motives are, in a friendly way.

3. pinklemonade

pinklemonade New Member

i just told him and he said he'll come alone next time i dunno if that was a good idea either ahhh:noes:

4. miniml

miniml New Member

in my ignorant optimistic opinion, he wants you back

BUT

if he was a dick, say no

if he was a lazy bastard, say no

5. pinklemonade

pinklemonade New Member

but the messed up thing is we're both kinda seeing someone else now but i feel like dumping mine.

when my ex hurt me my current bf saved me and now that my bf is hurtin me my ex is comforting me.
    stupid world:wtc:

6. miniml

miniml New Member

1. how old are you? how old is he?

2. how long was your relationship with him?

3. did/do you love him? was/is it mutual?

4. would you consider your current realationship a "rebound"?

5. do you want him back?

7. Mars Princess

Mars Princess They hatin'

I would respect your current relationship and not go into the arms of your ex. you say you want to be alone with him and not him and his friend. Do you want to be alone with him to reconnect or because you do not like his friend? If it is the latter, you could try to go with your ex and another person. If your ex hurt you, then I wonder if it is really wise to be alone with him when you have feelings for him during another relationship you are in. At least if you go with the friend there, it might provide you a way to reconnect and be his buddy but not putting yourself in a dilemma :)

8. pinklemonade

pinklemonade New Member

i know his buddy hes really nice but if he was there i mite feel i want all of my ex's attention and well i still dream of him sometimes too and we're alone in my dreams

9. pinklemonade

pinklemonade New Member

im 21 hes 20

its gonna be 2 years since our first kiss (my first kiss ever) next weekend

yea we both had feelings for each other and said we'd still be there for each other after we broke up

well before my first date with my current bf i did tell my ex about it first and told him i would "do anything i wanted with him with this new guy" i do care about the new guy a lot too but i dont strongly sense that he has the same feelings for me and he plays games sometimes instead of showing he cares

yea sometimes i dream bout having him back cause when i compare our kiss nothing compares to my first

10. miniml

miniml New Member

1. why did you break up?

2. did he ever purposefully hurt you, either physically or emotionally?

3. did you ever find yourself babying him?

11. pinklemonade

pinklemonade New Member

i dont know exactly why we broke up i never used to believe he cared bout me and just thought he wanted sex so i used to push him away a lot and the last time we were together i expressed it a lot cause i wiped my lips on my arm rite after he kissed me and held on to my chest so he couldnt touch it. then he started avoiding me after and finally said lets take a break... if i think about it tho i mite have done the same if i was in his shoes

no he didnt purposely hurt me he was just a lil careless

yea sometimes i felt like i wanted to be his mother and take care of him in a motherly way

12. verveintuition

verveintuition New Member

It's the bad boy syndrome, imo.
    If it didn't work out between you and your ex, I'd say you need to keep some distance from him. He's still lingering around giving you false hopes, and at the same time he's avoiding you, as you said.

If you're not happy with your current relationship, either try to work it out or stop wasting your and his time. :dunno: Ask yourself: Why isn't it working out? Is it actual problems with him, or is it too many thoughts about the ex boyfriend?

Maybe spend some time by yourself being single if you're unsure. It'd probably be good for you, giving you time to figure out what you want out of a relationship, what you want for yourself.

13. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

I think you should definitely have some time for yourself. It sounds like the ex wasn't a good guy for you and this current one either. If your ex hurt you last time or was careless chances are he'll do it again. Why go back to something that hurt you in the first place. If this current bf is hurting you too maybe it's time to let go or make it right. If you can't make it right, I suggest being single for awhile and try to deal with things with a clear mind.

14. pinklemonade

pinklemonade New Member

i think ur rite i should stay away from both of them. leave the balls in their court and see if any of em can be the prince

15. the ground folds

the ground folds rest your trigger on my finger

You need to figure out what you want first. And don't base it off which one will be the prince. Base it off of how you really feel.

16. pinklemonade

pinklemonade New Member

well i only really love my first guy and always will but i dont see a future with anyone rite now so yea what i really want is a good career now