My ex still calls me years later..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by RebootEnzo, Jul 23, 2008.

1. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

I don't know why she does especially when she is married and I think she has a kid too :hsugh:. The last time she called me was that she fucked her car up really bad and needed a ride. I declined and now whenever I see her number I just never pick up, she never leaves a txt or msg. It is not like she calls often but once every 2-3 months and I asked her why she just responds with that she really cares if I am doing allright. I just don't understand........

2. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

I have an ex who tried to get in contact with me about every month. We have been broken up for about two years now. I think he does it because he is lonely, crazy and pathetic. Just saying. Maybe she just needs some extra male attention?

3. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

I don't know why because when I was with her every fucking guy hit on her.

4. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

Maybe she has never really gotten over you. How were things when you broke up?

5. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

Trust me. She is over me..

6. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

If you don't want to talk to her just tell her point blank.

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:dunno:

So did she marry that trashy guy in the trailer? She's probably miserable, but then again, she was an idiot.

8. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:rofl: I had a crazy ex from probably 4 years ago. This girl was crazy, we didnt even date for more than 2 months i believe, and didnt even have sex. Once she head I was married, some how got it in her head she could get me away from my wife. Once I made it apparent to her that she wasnt even welcome in my presence at all (even had a restraining order because she kept driving by my house and office...like i said crazy) she started trying to sleep with all my friends (male and female) so she had a reason to be around. Not really working for her though :rofl:

I think it has something to do with her not able to get a job, living in section 8 housing and having no chance at a future....while I work a great corporate job while owning a successful business on the side and having a wife that is finishing up law school.

Jealousy drives people to do crazy shit though...

9. zshedster

zshedster Guest

I had the same thing go on for about 4 years, The crazy called me when she got hammered drunk and always told me how she still loved me. I wondered when she would stop? Then she called one night and I told here I was getting married the next day and her reply "I will never bother you again". It's been a year now and I'm still clean! Give that a shot! Her name dosent start with an A-and end with ley does it?

10. CHOWBOX

CHOWBOX OT Supporter

my ex calls me everyday. we just ended a 15 year deal. but we're still best of friends. She asks for advise on dating and finances. She's dating a hedge fund manager now so I think both of our typical topics will be coming to an end.

11. Justin636

Justin636 Active Member

I text my ex every so often to remind her to pay her fucking car note :mad:. She constantly goes 30 days late and fucks me on credit :wtc:.

12. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

Sell that car... its in your name... sell the car!!! Not your bag of shit to hold

13. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

OWNED!

14. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

:werd:

if it is in your name sell it or call it in as stolen...

15. CHOWBOX

CHOWBOX OT Supporter

My ex got the GS350, it's sole owner is me and the payment is sucked out of my account. she just transfers me the money every month. thank god we only took a 3 year loan on it and there's only 11 payments left. I would sell it if she ever fucked with me :rofl:

16. Justin636

Justin636 Active Member

It's in both of our names :wtc: and she won't refinance it because she can't afford too. It was awarded to her in the divorce.

17. CHOWBOX

CHOWBOX OT Supporter

bummer.

18. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

that's fucked up....

although if she is being deliquent and affecting your credit I'd assume you could sue her for it....

19. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

Yes. She did not say it but I know her and she got married. Plus she said this "All I care about is being a mother" at fucking 20 years old :ugh: They both work jobs making 8 dollars an hour, I hate people like that.

20. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Sounds like she got just what she wanted....ignore her attempts.

21. AutoEuphoria

AutoEuphoria New Member

I wrote my ex-gf a little while back...she was my first girl friend, and after a year and a half of dating (this was about 6-7 years ago) we broke up, and I took it pretty hard. The breakup wasn't nice...she still wanted to be friends, and I cut her out of my life completely.

I just wrote her to tell her that I hope everything is going well for her, and that I don't hold anything against her and only wish her the best in her life. It was more for myself than for her...I needed to let go in a positive way rather than the negative way I had left it before.

Anyway, if she's still calling you she either still wants you in some way, or just really considers you to be a friend (or would like to have your friendship in her life).

22. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

My ex used to call all of the time, but I haven't heard from her since last xmas. I'm glad it finally stopped. I feel like I am at the point where I don't really hold the past against her, but at the same time we never had that great of a friendship to resume it.

Just keep ignoring her efforts. If you have to talk to her, make her feel like a stranger or someone you've completely forgotten about by forgetting anything she brings up about the past. Once she realizes that the connection is no longer there she'll stop calling.