My Ex still calls me every week..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BradUF, Nov 29, 2006.

1. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Things went wrong because of me and I got scared about her being the only girl in my life so, I turned her down for getting an appartment with her and its something that ment alot to her. I was with her for 2 years by the way. We both got mad at each other so neither of us called each other up to tell each other how much we missed each other. She did a few things to get my attention like called me up a week later to tell me to throw away all of her stuff and I didn't even have anything. She emailed me once and I just said I didn't want to talk to her anymore. After 3 months I cave in because I have been missing her and call her up. She says she cares for me alot but does not love me anymore. She even says she still thinks about me. She says she will email and call me on the phone but wont come and see me anymore. I think its because she is afaird she will love me again. I even told her for as long as I speak to her I will always love her and she would still speak to me.
    What can I do to win her back with just email and the phone?

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Nothing. She doesn't want you back. However, she certainly has no problems with talking to you/emailing you enough just to keep you chasing after her. She likes the attention from you, but doesn't want to actually do anything with you.

In short, she's using you, and you're letting yourself be used. She LOVES the fact that she has someone pining away for her.

Suck it up, move on, and cut off all contact with her. She's playing with you...

This will never go anywhere...she has no interest in being with you, and I guarantee she is out looking for someone else to be with. Meanwhile, youre going to waste your time, energy, and effort chasing after a girl who doesn't even want to SEE you in person. You'll be stuck at home waiting by the phone and computer for her to throw you a little attention.

It's over. Move on.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2006
  3. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I tried cutting her off and I didn't talk to her for 3 months. I just wish I never did the things I did to lose her.

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

That's fine. Keep those things in mind so you don't make the same mistakes with the next girl.

But your ex is a lost cause.

5. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

You blew it. You proved to her you were too immature to have a healthy relationship with, and now she sees you as a child and not an adult. There often is no winning back a woman when you have made such a huge blunder.

She has friendzoned you. She sees you as a child and she is looking for a husband/father figure. It's unlikely you could do anything to get her back. You may as well have cheated on her, because you have broken her trust, and that never comes back.

6. Shep762

Shep762 OT Supporter

:bowdown: solid fucking advice...

7. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Folks, this is oneitis.

Go [find] 10 other women.

8. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Yeah I know she was looking for a husband type guy and I was that for a long time but when you get married at this age it usually ends in divorce by mid 20's. Thats why I tried to slow things down. Getting married would scare any 21 year old guy. Also, I did not ruin any trust. She did alot to me to get the reaction she got from me. She has depression and she hits these lows and is just sad for like no reason at all for a week or more. During this time she did not talk too much, randomly cried at some points and kinda ignored me. She would call me up and say she is leaving me. I would just say no, don't blah blah blah. She would leave me and then call me back like 2 days later. I thought the same thing was going to happen this time, but this time I didn't cave and I acted like I didn't care. So she never really called back.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2006
  9. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Looks like you guys had conflicting goals at the start. She may want to get married early, and you don't. It's not so surprising that this created some tension and a conflict.

And rereading your first post, about the apartment stuff...she wanted a commitment, and you didn't come through for her (this is no fault on you, if you're not ready to live with someone, you're not ready).

The apart,ent thing was a test for a job application. She wants to be with someone who will pass the test. You didn't so she said "You fail to qualify, next applicant please".

Last edited: Dec 1, 2006
  10. BradUF

BradUF Guest

No, I was ready to get an appartment but I didn't want to leave my mom to live all alone. Not only that she only asked about an appartment once and that was right after high school. She never talked to me about anything. She would just mention something and then I would have to talk her into doing it. She never spoke up, ever. She would just roll over. I didn't fail at the appartment thing, she failed to communicate, like always.

11. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I just did alot of stupid things. I was thinking about getting engaged to her and I got scared. She was my high school sweet heart and I really did love her. But getting married at this age is enough to scare any guy. What guy could say they would not be scared about getting married to their first and last girl friend?

12. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

The fact of the matter is, regardless of what lame ass two shits you say here of excuses and reasons.IT'S OVER

Enjoy being single.

13. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

dude...settle down.

14. A Cow

A Cow OT Supporter

read this last night but didnt have a good answer..

what i would try is just say "hey you wana get lunch or somehting" get to gehter on neutral terms (yikes my spelling is out the window.. *cheers* 2am) anways.. just get together and talk..

if it goes well.. good
    else.. well.. prob not so good..

wow.. taht answer still sucks

15. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Yeah your right, its over. I already tried everything, she talks to me but wont see me in person. I cant win her back if she wont even see me in person. It is just so hard. We both were thinking about getting married and I just waited to long to make a move. It scared me like it would any guy.